Doomwolves!

Confused Wolf said:
They sure look fearsome - well done!

They should have had different bases, though.

The Gourgaz is also somewhat top heavy!

I wish I knew what Mongoose are planning miniature game wise. I'm tempted to mount them on 40mm rounds like my LOTR cavalry but would be dissapointed if that wasn't compatible with any rule system that Mongoose publish. I'm going to try and find some nice 40mm metal washers build up the base to allow the 25mm round to fit inside and maybe use a magnet to provide some connection. That way I could use them with different base sizes.

So have you mongeese thought about the likely size and shape of bases in your new miniatures game? Do you feel like sharing? :wink:

I'd be very disappointed if a LW miniatures game didn't use the 25mm bases supplied with the existing minis. I can't imagine Mongoose would want to switch to square or differently-sized bases.

mthomason said:
I'd be very disappointed if a LW miniatures game didn't use the 25mm bases supplied with the existing minis. I can't imagine Mongoose would want to switch to square or differently-sized bases.

Agreed I'm painting up quite a few already and ordering more very soon I wouldn't want to have to rebase them.

Back