Do you want a model of Babylon 4?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tneva82 said:
Celisasu said:
Do we ever see a Minbari station in the series?

War without end, part 1...

Of course that one WAS from thousand year ago... :lol:
Well the Minbari apparently still use ships from that era although they've mostly been replaced by the Sharlin so I don't see why that can't represent a station in a non-critical area.

I would love to see it and guess it will be done when all of the other space stations are done, in the year after 2nd ed comes out on the current schedule.

Valen is my name said:
whoah sorry for starting the poll. i didnt know about the other polls, and there are other space stationsmentioned in sfos. And even if you dont like it, some will so give us (or just me) a break

Sorry dude didnt mean to bite your head off, my original post was meant rather lightheartedly (but had been having a crap day so it may have come out a bit snapier than I meant :p).

Seriously though my main point was that, as cool as a B4 Station would be (dont get me wrong, if they made one, I'd buy it ;)) theres about a million and one things MGP need to sort out for ACTA first (the Armageddon ships, Breaching pod wings, minis for the stations in SFoS etc). But it would be good if they did B4 eventually (just after the other stuff :D)

If they were going to do another EA station model I'd prefer them to make a larger (at least twicw the size) B5 model rather than an older station that I'm not so sure many people would use.

Locutus9956 said:
Valen is my name said:
whoah sorry for starting the poll. i didnt know about the other polls, and there are other space stationsmentioned in sfos. And even if you dont like it, some will so give us (or just me) a break

Sorry dude didnt mean to bite your head off, my original post was meant rather lightheartedly (but had been having a crap day so it may have come out a bit snapier than I meant :p).

Seriously though my main point was that, as cool as a B4 Station would be (dont get me wrong, if they made one, I'd buy it ;)) theres about a million and one things MGP need to sort out for ACTA first (the Armageddon ships, Breaching pod wings, minis for the stations in SFoS etc). But it would be good if they did B4 eventually (just after the other stuff :D)

no hard feelings eh? :D

I didnt expect mgp to start one straight away, just make a note that if they have some spare time theres something they could do. Sorry i probanly didnt put that very well, but i agree that there are other things to sort out first.

Back