Dilgar & Drakh counters

Do a Dilgar & Drakh counter set when the Drakh are released?

• a Good Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

• Why Bother

• Total voters

Morgoth

Mongoose
As it stands I understand there are no Dilgar counters coming out at present. However as there are a few pieces that still need pieces for them and what with the Drakh coming out perhaps it would be worth doing another additional pack then - that way you could get everything all in one set?? what do you think??

Absolutely yes. The counters are what keep this game playable for me. With only one regular opponent at the minute, we can't afford to buy all the models and constantly playng the same fleets against each other would get pretty boring pretty quickly.

Even a downloadable pdf would do, but proper counters would be the best.

thePirv said:
Absolutely yes. The counters are what keep this game playable for me. With only one regular opponent at the minute, we can't afford to buy all the models and constantly playng the same fleets against each other would get pretty boring pretty quickly.

Even a downloadable pdf would do, but proper counters would be the best.

I am sure that there are many people in the same situation as yourself. O only play with 3 other players and we rotate fleets too to keep things interesting.

A downloadbale pdf would be an excellent idea as a stop gap

Well, I just chopped up some Dilgar FA Minis to make myself a couple of carriers, but nonetheless I think the first supplement that appears with no counters is the beginning of the pricing out of casual gamers. In other words, no counters is the death knell of the game. So I vote yes.

Wulf

This game works so great because there are official counters, giving Proxies and Counters the kind of Legal feeling, so you dont feel too bad about using them ^^.

Im totally for it.

absolulety excellent job, very impressive, they will look grand from the colour printer at work and mounted on Card board, many thanks

Well I could say that they are hold points for additional units once I see what they look like. The truth is somewhat simpler, I forgot to fill them in with extra units from the previous page!

Oh well......any one have an opinion what they would like to see fill the blank spaces.

--- Rich

wow, excelent work. just posted the link to a mate who intends playing them in a mini campaign we are starting.

Rich, I just noticed more than a few ships were missing from the counters. Offhand, the Omelos, Kahtrik, and Mankhat. I'm using the tournament rules fleet list as I let another player borrow my stuff, including the Dilgar book. When I get it back next week, I'll look through it and get a more detailed list.

VampyrKnight

Rich, I just noticed more than a few ships were missing from the counters. Offhand, the Omelos, Kahtrik, and Mankhat. I'm using the tournament rules fleet list as I let another player borrow my stuff, including the Dilgar book. When I get it back next week, I'll look through it and get a more detailed list.

I'm waiting to get the miniatures in my hands so that I can do and accurate presentation of the missing Dilgar. Don't worry....they are coming. And the Drahk as well when I get some more time on my hands.

--- Rich

Back