Deus Vult Character Sheet

The Deus Vult character sheet is FANTASTIC. I am very impressed. In fact, I shall print out a copy of this for everyone in my RP group.

Again, fantastic work! :D

Hi Kurgan,
Just had a look at it - looks good, lot less manipulation/formatting required from me..
I've got Excel 2010 though and it doesn't like some of your labeling. Don't know yet if this will stop it running. Will have to try it when I have more time.
Thanks very much for sharing though!
:)

Hi Kurgan,
Had more of a look at the sheet now - number of CAs doesn't seem to be quite right... please camn you check the formula and advice?
Thanks v much!

I don't understand i check the formula, make many test and it's work. (with office 2003 and 2010)

The formula use the total column, so with the pts in the bonus column !?

Thanks Kurgan. Ok, to step through it: I downloaded your file, enabled macros and then went to save it as "97/2003 format" and it says that there are "cells in the workbook that contain data validation rules which refer to values on other worksheets. These data validation rules will not be saved"..

What would you advise, please?

Thanks v much!

Ok, I've loaded the char sheet from your link. Haven't saved it. (I'm using Excel 2010). Enabled macros. Clicked on random roll for characteristics and get run time error 1004 "the cell or chart you are trying to alter is protected and therefore read only."
What do I do here please?

I have been too zealous! You must remove the protection of the sheet.
but I do not know how to have it done in Excel 2010 :roll:

Back