Demo's of A Call To Arms: Star Fleet

LimeyDragon

Banded Mongoose
Ladies and Gents...
I will be doing demo's of A Call To Arms: Star Fleet at the Little Shoppe of Games On the 13th and 20th of January. From 1pm - 6pm.. Come check on this game and see how it works.

If we can get enough people interested I will be more than happy to run a league/campaign or even tournaments.. :)

Little Shoppe of Games
5109 N. Shartel
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Phone: (405) 463-6565

@archon96
Well how about this event...

OKC WarS is a gaming club, where it's members will be provided a location once a month for all of us to play. To join an event, it’s $5 for the entire day. They play many games ranging from Miniature games to Role Playing and Board Games.

Door Prize: Judge Dredd Gang (random)

Mongoose Games:
ACTA: Noble Armada Demo (James Goodnight)
ACTA: Star Fleet Demo (James Kerr)
Judge Dredd Miniatures Campaign (James Kerr/James Goodnight)

Website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/220651261317975/ (or search for OKC WarS)

Contact email: okcwars@okcwars.com

Location Address:
Hampton Inn Midwest City
1833 Center Dr
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73110-2810

I wasnt saying close to what we do, I was saying damn its a long drive and just out of my range. But I love youre forums and am going to put it in Favs for access youre play aids. Also if interested I have a powerpoint presentation with my own ships cards I could put in pdf and send ya to look at. Just to compare notes.

archon96 said:
I wasnt saying close to what we do, I was saying damn its a long drive and just out of my range. But I love youre forums and am going to put it in Favs for access youre play aids. Also if interested I have a powerpoint presentation with my own ships cards I could put in pdf and send ya to look at. Just to compare notes.

Ahh, cool.. I'd love to host more stuff.....

Both the regular meetings and the demos will be in this month's Hailing Frequencies. :)

Thanks for keeping me informed!

And Hailing Frequencies is FREE! W00t!

This monthly title lists forthcoming products, has serialized fiction, tactics, strategies, as well as a list of cons and demos of SFU games, including ACTASF. If you are running a tournament, that gets publicized as well.

Back