cybernet

The 2087 CyberNet Campaign Setting Soundtrack will be available at Origins for those attending the event (provided we don't have any cataclysmic disasters like we did on the first album).

And of course the CyberNet Official RPG Soundtrack will also be available at the con.

Both will be at the Mongoose booth throughout the show.

The 2087 Campaign Setting and all other settings from Kiln Publications are on hold until further notice.... the OGL Steampunk material from The Auld Grump and myself will be out in June...

Socket said:
kiln publications said:
The 2087 Campaign Setting and all other settings from Kiln Publications are on hold until further notice....

Well that really sucks.

socket

FEAR NOT! Universe87.com is almost here!

Universe87.com will be a one-stop resource for all your CyberNet Campaign playing needs!

Universe87.com is currently being designed and created by the creative teams of Bailey Records Composition & Sound Design (makers of the CyberNet Official RPG Soundtrack) and Kiln Publications. Together we are reformatting the "fluff" that is the backstory for the both the soundtrack and the new CyberNet 2087 Campaign Setting (and eventually new stats will be written and published by Kiln Publications based on the fluff being posted at Universe87.com).

Look for an official press release soon (about the time of Origins) that will include a limited time free downloadable song from the new CyberNet 2087 Campaign Setting Soundtrack by Bailey Records C&SD.

Cheers! Stratos

Socket said:
kiln publications said:
The 2087 Campaign Setting and all other settings from Kiln Publications are on hold until further notice....

Well that really sucks.

socket
Stratos and I have come up with a good plan to get the beginning information out early for those that want a basis to set up your campaigns in. It will be available to use for private use only and not for commercial gains. IF you want stats, maps, etc those will also be available but this will give everyone something to work with.

Is anyone interested in a follow-up soundtrack for CyberNet?

We're in the process of getting ready to manufacture the CyberNet 2087 Campaign Setting Soundtrack which will feature 17 tracks coming in just under 80 minutes long chock full of ambience, electronica, dance, techno, and more! The 17 tracks include: 9 new songs by Stratos, 1 new song & 2 remixes of previous CyberNet songs by Capt. Futura (my M.I. teammate and producer!), another original and 4 remixes from talents and prostegious artists from around the globe... Hajas, Tristraum, Chinese Theatre, and Theta Frequency.

We need to know how many CDs to make since interest was lower than expected on the first CyberNet Official Roleplaying Soundtrack.

Thanks!

Hey everyone. Please head over to http://www.universe87.com for a small glimpse of things to come from the re-worked Universe87 Campaign Setting (fluff compatible with OGL CyberNet and any other Modern/Sci-Fi game set in an alternate-Earth future) that was formerly 2087.

The new music (downloadable album with artwork) and the website (fluff piece) should be up by GenCon-Indy 2005!

Socket said:
any word on the supplement for cybernet that was announced a while back by stratos?

Socket

Hey guys... Stratos of Bailey Records here (under my new username)...

The Universe87 Campaign Setting Soundtrack is finally available (although only via download from RPGNow.com).

It's 17 tracks logging in at nearly 79 minutes so buy an 80-minute CD and features printable full-color artwork by Jason Seabaugh & Todd Zircher.

I personally have written 8 new songs that tie in with themes and styles from the previous OGL CyberNet Soundtrack. In addition, I've combed the globe and got some of the best remixers around to re-work material from the CyberNet Soundtrack and really make them all shiney (to borrow a phrase). One such remixer is my pal Capt. Futura who not only remixed two songs but contributed an original titled "Pattern Recognitions".

About the download format... I wanted to keep it as high-quality as possible. In order to do so I broke the album in half and made it two $5.00 files to purchase and download at your leisure. Buy #1 and you get mostly my originals and remixes by Capt. Futura. Buy #2 and you get mainly CyberNet Soundtrack remixes with a few originals for good measure. Buy them both and burn them to a CD like you're suppose to and you'll have a nearly-80-minute instrumental utopia for playing those cyberpunk / modern / sci-fi campaigns!

And best of all... if you like "cut tracks" and "bonus material" we've got that too. Over the course of the next couple months (and we'll remind you here), we'll be releasing alternate mixes, "lost" songs, and stuff that honestly just did not fit on our full-length album.

So, clear off your iPod or bu a couple 80-minutes CDRs because the Universe87 Campaign Setting Soundtrack is here!

Good to hear!
Now, about the Univers87 site.....
When do you expect it to be up and running?
Also, when do you expect to have the 2087 material released?

Thanks for the update!
Slingbld~

slingbld said:
Good to hear!
Now, about the Univers87 site.....
When do you expect it to be up and running?
Also, when do you expect to have the 2087 material released?

Thanks for the update!
Slingbld~

Truthfully - I was hoping by GenCon but since I am the MI Field Commander for GenCon I've had very little time to work on anything else. That said... I dunno. But when I do, I'll let everyone know! :)

kiln publications said:
If you check out www.hardwiredrpg.com the weekend of Gen Con there will start to be some stuff for you to use for Cybernet...

Checked it out. None of the links work save the History link.
When do you think you will got some of the other links up and running, like Maps, NPC's & Downloads?

Just wondering.

Within the next few weeks. As I get stuff done I am uploading it. The next one will be an NPC then go onto maps. The maps section will first be countries. I have more for the history section, I have to create another page with items and incidents then branch out to the full pages. There will be only one or two fully stated NPC's. The rest will have brief backgrounds but will be available for purchase in sets. At this point there will be very minimal if any art except for the maps....

MongooseStratos said:
Hey guys... Stratos of Bailey Records here (under my new username)...

The Universe87 Campaign Setting Soundtrack is finally available (although only via download from RPGNow.com).

It's 17 tracks logging in at nearly 79 minutes so buy an 80-minute CD and features printable full-color artwork by Jason Seabaugh & Todd Zircher.

I personally have written 8 new songs that tie in with themes and styles from the previous OGL CyberNet Soundtrack. In addition, I've combed the globe and got some of the best remixers around to re-work material from the CyberNet Soundtrack and really make them all shiney (to borrow a phrase). One such remixer is my pal Capt. Futura who not only remixed two songs but contributed an original titled "Pattern Recognitions".

About the download format... I wanted to keep it as high-quality as possible. In order to do so I broke the album in half and made it two $5.00 files to purchase and download at your leisure. Buy #1 and you get mostly my originals and remixes by Capt. Futura. Buy #2 and you get mainly CyberNet Soundtrack remixes with a few originals for good measure. Buy them both and burn them to a CD like you're suppose to and you'll have a nearly-80-minute instrumental utopia for playing those cyberpunk / modern / sci-fi campaigns!

And best of all... if you like "cut tracks" and "bonus material" we've got that too. Over the course of the next couple months (and we'll remind you here), we'll be releasing alternate mixes, "lost" songs, and stuff that honestly just did not fit on our full-length album.

So, clear off your iPod or bu a couple 80-minutes CDRs because the Universe87 Campaign Setting Soundtrack is here!

Hey people!

Who is interested in purchasing a hardcopy, manufactured CD of the Universe87 Campaign Setting Soundtrack with artwork, etc?!

PM or email me if you are. Orders will be $12.00 US and that includes shipping & handling and PayPal fees.

I'm only going to make an exact amount needed to cover the contributing artists and specific orders so get your orders in now! Offer ends Sept 16, 2005 so PM or email me!

Cheers, Stratos

Back