Cybernet - Guns and Accessories

psyclonejack

Mongoose
It looks like the up and coming issue of Signs and Portents is going to have some Cybernet stuff in it ie:
Mongoose Website said:
Lock and Load – Another treat for CyberNet players who want to let their heaters do the talking. August Hahn has written a full set of rules allowing gamers to customise and personalise their firearms. There’s nothing like pulling out a unique weapon and hosing down a room of bad guys.

Was curious what guns people LOVED and what accessories they HAD to have?

Myself I like the Calico pistol either the .22 with 100rnd clip, or the Calico 9mm with 50rnd clip. Accesories, laser sight, for that dramatic its too late to try and dodge buddy. Gun cam, so you can take digital pictures of your kills for the ol' scrapbook. And of course you have to have the all chrome one, the all non reflective black one with suppressor, and the neon pink and green one for clubbin.

Curious,
Psyjack

Just like to say that my local game shop finally got issue 7 of Signs and Portents in. Now that I have had a chance to read the article. I would just like to say nice job August. The professional in our group (ie: Techie) is already seeing ways to gleam wealth by customizing weapons. And the Contact is working out supply lines.

Thanks again, and I personally can not wait to see the full 'borg article. As well as any other supplements / articles for Cybernet.

PsyJack

just wondering if you could post your articals up on the forum so we all can use it. i think it would be a great addition to this game. I would love to see all the new things you are coming up with so maybe you could hook up your fans out here.

Just asking.

:eek: I don't think it's realistic to ask August to post an article that appeared in S&P.
Guess you'll have to fetch a copy for yourself then, unless you know someone from which you could burrow it...

oh its realistic to ask him about it, but its not like he would do it. Im not saying now but maybe at a later time. An no, I do not know anyone who reads S&P, ands its not really easy to get here so i guess my gamers and I are SOL

Sorry, cerhob. I would love to hook you and your players up. S&P is available in a lot of different places, including some online. As an article in the magazine, I can't shuttle it to you, much as I would like to. :(

-August

Could anyone tell me what other issues has articles that relate to Cybernet? I would very much like to keep up with developments and upgrades and so on, and not fall behind. :wink:

Well, here are the articles I know of . . . :)

Issue 4

CyberNet – What is it? Think you know? Sure? Check in with writer August Hahn and find out.

Issue 6

No Sudden Moves! – August Hahn looks at those tricky situations where just killing the villains is not an option. Sometimes you have to engage in conversation, whether you want to or not.

Issue 7

Lock and Load – Another treat for CyberNet players who want to let their heaters do the talking. August Hahn has written a full set of rules allowing gamers to customise and personalise their firearms. There’s nothing like pulling out a unique weapon and hosing down a room of bad guys.

Issue 8

Total Physical Replacement – Fed up with your current CyberNet body? Get enough creds together and you can change all that. August Hahn wants to help you be the person you always wanted to be, even if you can never pass through a metal detector again…

PsyJack

Is there any way to find out a retailer list for this mag? My local shops carry a lot of stuff(including the Cybernet book), but I've never even heard of Signs & Portents.

Thank you very much Psyjack. That was most helpful. My local store doesn't carry S&P so I have to ask them to take it home, and I don't need info on a lot of other RPG's. Thanks again.

BTW isn't that your situation too, Kageboshi? Have you tried asking them if they can get it for you?

- Sonny

Back