ConQuest VEGAS and Starship Troopers

Sky Captain

Mongoose
Hi everyone,

I cannot find the original post for this... so here is an update...

April 18-20th

www.conquestvegas.com

We will be running at least 3 Starship Trooper games with the current rules.

1) Romping around with Grizzly suits from Chapter 1 of the novel

2) In Skyhook Down go and rescue the shot down Pathfinder Team

3) In the Invasion of Klendathu see if you can fare better than the LAMI in the movie.

Thanks

Jason Coffey

Jason, those look like fun. Good luck and have fun. Speaking of shot-down Skyhooks, were you aware of the Mongoose Skyhook model that Matt is selling off?

BuShips said:
Jason, those look like fun. Good luck and have fun. Speaking of shot-down Skyhooks, were you aware of the Mongoose Skyhook model that Matt is selling off?
Shut up....some of us are bidding on that!

Aniyn said:
BuShips said:
Shut up....some of us are bidding on that!

He he he. Who says I'm not one of them? :wink:

BuShips said:

Well I had heard they were going to clear out everything - so I assumed that would be amongst the lot. I will mention it to my players, we have about 20 here, so maybe a few will bid on it :>

I have 2 Vikings and 4 Skyhooks from Galoob. I was waiting to get my hands on one from Mongoose - but I guess I have to wait and see now. I will have to pass as the Minbari Neroon went for around $700. I told my wife, after she griped about it, that she does not play B5 that much to deserve that. Heh.

-Jas

Aniyn should just love your answer. As for me, I think I'll just scratch make one someday. Sheet plastic would go a long way for most of it.

Back