Conan Videogame

The Warlord

Mongoose
I hear there's a Conan (and Dredd) videogame out for the Xbox in Europe. Is it any good, and anyone know how to mod a US Xbox to play European (pal I suppose) games?

BullBear said:
I hear there's a Conan (and Dredd) videogame out for the Xbox in Europe. Is it any good, and anyone know how to mod a US Xbox to play European (pal I suppose) games?
I played the PC version and think it's the same one as for the X-box. If you like hack & slash with some combination and variety of attacks then you can like it.
Music and graphics are excellent however.
A bit short for the price too.

All the reviews I've seen of the Conan game have been pretty unfavourable , to the extent that one mag have started using " not as bad as Conan " to describe poor games .
Having said that , if I find the Xbox version in a sale I'd probably still buy it , obsessive geek that I am !

IMHO, 'Conan: The Dark Axe' is really good. It reminds me a little of 'Die by the sword' and 'Rune' and is a real treat for a beat'em up fan like myself. If you like walking around kicking some serious ass with numerous combos - this one is a must :D

Back