Conan Pocket Guide ISBN

No, the 'X' is a valid option for ISBN, although the hyphen are missing to get the precise ISBN, although most bookshops will find it without them.
Trust me on this, I'm a librarian, so I've studied the meaning of each part of the ISBN. (Quite boring stuff, admitedly).

Cheers.

redlaco said:
No, the 'X' is a valid option for ISBN, although the hyphen are missing to get the precise ISBN, although most bookshops will find it without them.
Trust me on this, I'm a librarian, so I've studied the meaning of each part of the ISBN. (Quite boring stuff, admitedly).

Cheers.
I used to know ISBN speak as well, and barcodes. Studied it in Computing Science.

Can be fun sometimes though. Especially when you figure out the algorithm those Barcode battlers used to create monsters from barcodes, work out the numbers for the best monster and then work out which product would be it from your knowledge of the manufacturers codes :roll:

I need to get out more.

LBH

It was in our gameshop friday when i went in, but i have both versions of the full size book. :)

I haven't seen it here in the DC area, but when I ordered it from a nearby Barnes & Noble they told me it would be in mby March 20.

can someone from mongoose say when the pocket guide will be shipped out to those who pre-ordered on their website in the UK :D

Picked mine up today! I tell ya, there is no reason to not try the Conan RPG now...very impressive book for a measly $19.95! (So I go w/o lunch for a couple of days!! :D )

Thanks Mongoose!!!!

A Pocket edition NPC/Creatures book sure would be a sweet complement!!!
Make it so!

Back