Conan In 2005

J Harper

Cosmic Mongoose
Hey there.

Is it possible for us to have a sneak-peak at what to expect from the Conan RPG during the next year?

Cheers,

Jeremy Harper

But it is all worked out :)

We'll be taking a trip to Aquilonia, as well as Shem and Stygia, and taking an indepth look at the existing classes (as well as introducing a new one!).

I'm looking forward to the Shadizar source book. Is that slated for a 2005 release or might it slip into this year?

John Dee said:
I'm looking forward to the Shadizar source book. Is that slated for a 2005 release or might it slip into this year?

According to this very website, it's due out in December of this year.

msprange said:
But it is all worked out :)

We'll be taking a trip to Aquilonia, as well as Shem and Stygia, and taking an indepth look at the existing classes (as well as introducing a new one!).

Practically the three most interesting nations. 2005 shall be a great year! :)
And what about some scenario books or a campaign that stretches on several books ? (As was done with Slaine for instance).

toothill man said:
the epic campain was what turned my group into serious slaine junkies and conan needs the same :D

That is a good idea for Conan. That Slain campaign is renown. :)

Anonymous said:
That is a good idea for Conan. That Slaine campaign is renown. :)

can cause problems slaine was the filler between my old cthulhu and planescape adventures and conan but the epic adventures were so well liked that have not been able too ween them onto conan :?

toothill man said:
Anonymous said:
That is a good idea for Conan. That Slaine campaign is renown. :)

can cause problems slaine was the filler between my old cthulhu and planescape adventures and conan but the epic adventures were so well liked that have not been able too ween them onto conan :?
Perhaps you could adapt your slaine campaign and turn your players into Cimmerians ? :wink: So they won't see any (major) difference if they "land" on the Hyborian continent. Just tell them it's high time for them to discover the Whole Wide (Wild?) World. 8)

I'am coming back with the topic now that we approach November :mrgreen:
Could it be possible to have some detailled hints (that is the approx. title and a short description of the contents) on the scheduled material for 2005? :D

Chairman Aeon said:
And what of the Pocket Conan RPG? Same size as the Pocket Players Handbook and just as Spartan?

Iain.

I'm really looking forward to the Pocket Conan Guide. I think they are extremely useful and CONAN is the perfect game of this guide.

.................................Omote
FPQ

Omote said:
Chairman Aeon said:
And what of the Pocket Conan RPG? Same size as the Pocket Players Handbook and just as Spartan?

Iain.

I'm really looking forward to the Pocket Conan Guide. I think they are extremely useful and CONAN is the perfect game of this guide.

FPQ

Hate to ask, but... What is a pocket guide? A small rulebook? or something completely different?

The Evil Wizard has spoken... (and with his words, shown how much he really knows! :cry: )

The Evil Wizard said:
Hate to ask, but... What is a pocket guide? A small rulebook? or something completely different?

The Evil Wizard has spoken... (and with his words, shown how much he really knows! :cry: )
this is exactly that: a smaller version of the original core book.

The Evil Wizard said:
Omote said:
Chairman Aeon said:

Iain.

FPQ

Indeed, a smaller version of the CORE rulebook. However, all of the "fluff" information is removed. The only thing that is in there is the core mechanic to run/play the game. They are a very useful tool at times instead of going through the main book, and useful of you don't want to lug around the main book as well.

................................Omote
FPQ

Back