Conan Fansites

A

Anonymous

With the release of MGP's Conan game, I've been looking for some Fansites that support the new game. Does anyone know of any newer ones or any especially good ones that will do justice to the game? I know some are probably planned, just awaiting the rulebook to get started. If you have one, or are planning on one maybe you could post it here until Mongoose gets a dedicated webring or fansite list.

While we currently have only updates on the site, I do intend to have the conan.com site contain support material from members and discusion forums about the game.

www.conan.com

Mythos/Kane

Here is the Yahoo fansite http://groups.yahoo.com/group/d20conan/ I'm sure most people here are members though.

I plan on creating a site for our upcoming Conan campaign. I'll probably add a few useful items for the gamers-at-large to plunder. For instance, I already have plans to create a "Villain of the Month" (maybe "of the Week" if I get enough spare time) section, where I'll add a different Hyborian NPC, with full crunchy stats and a little background.

If anyone's interested, I'll post the link when it's ready (I'm shooting for late February, early March).

I like the Villain of the Month idea. I'm sure your villains will be showing up all over Hyboria in various guises and different campaigns. I think pregenerated NPCs are going to be invaluable to the average GM. I plan on giving my PCs a fairly free run of the world, and I'm going to need shopkeepers, mercenaries, women of loose morals, and a whole sundry cast of rogues.

Madhatter said:
I like the Villain of the Month idea. I'm sure your villains will be showing up all over Hyboria in various guises and different campaigns. I think pregenerated NPCs are going to be invaluable to the average GM. I plan on giving my PCs a fairly free run of the world, and I'm going to need shopkeepers, mercenaries, women of loose morals, and a whole sundry cast of rogues.

Women of loose morals, eh? Oooh! Ooooooh! "Harlot of the Month" has a great ring to it! Hmmmm? Ahh, maybe not. :lol:

Red Tulwar said:
Madhatter said:

Women of loose morals, eh? Oooh! Ooooooh! "Harlot of the Month" has a great ring to it! Hmmmm? Ahh, maybe not. :lol:
If it comes with detailed illustrations, or a list of skills I would be most interested. :twisted:

Madhatter said:
Here's Vincent's fansite
http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/hosted/adilbrand/conan.htm
Enjoy!

Vincent, indeed, has a great Conan fansite. His site and the Hyborian Age d20 fansite (http://hyboria.xoth.net/) have both inspired me to make one of my own (though not on such a grand scale). My site will mainly be used as a tool for my home campaign, with a few tidbits here and there for anyone to plunder. :wink:

Back