Comments about the Shadizar Campaign

Arkobla Conn

Mongoose
First, apologies for not updating you all on Session 3 yet...and session 4 just occurred. There was some hidden stuff that I didn't really want the characters to know.

This is just a note to say we really enjoyed the adventure so far, and that the players are 'in the final room' but we were forced to end due to time. Next week, I'll be able to take my time.

Here's a note though...if you have a mature group, this adventure can have an extra level of amusement, as Vincent did a great job of mixing adventure with Shadizar debauchery...Stay tuned this weekend for the two part write up...

It will be spoiler laden ... (now I just gotta figure out how to write it without the 'XXX' rating...)

Arkobla Conn said:
First, apologies for not updating you all on Session 3 yet...and session 4 just occurred. There was some hidden stuff that I didn't really want the characters to know.

This is just a note to say we really enjoyed the adventure so far, and that the players are 'in the final room' but we were forced to end due to time. Next week, I'll be able to take my time.

Here's a note though...if you have a mature group, this adventure can have an extra level of amusement, as Vincent did a great job of mixing adventure with Shadizar debauchery...Stay tuned this weekend for the two part write up...

It will be spoiler laden ... (now I just gotta figure out how to write it without the 'XXX' rating...)

One day I'll tell you what happened to the Studio Conan group in Shadizar. that's what happens when an immature group succumb to temptation. Suffice to say we put the D into bauchery

Mongoose Old Bear said:
Arkobla Conn said:

One day I'll tell you what happened to the Studio Conan group in Shadizar. that's what happens when an immature group succumb to temptation. Suffice to say we put the D into bauchery

Heh Heh...I can't even come close to writing everything that went on...my group had a blast....

Back