Club Mongoose: Star Fleet campaign

nekomata fuyu said:
We're looking into running a Star Fleet campaign at Club Mongoose. Is anyone here interested in signing up?
cant make swindon that often, but maybe the welsh could organise a league and we could have a anglo welsh conflict here and there

Remember phasers cant tell friend from foe.

Just think how I feel, its a whole ocean away, wont make it there any time soon unless I magically become independently wealthy :D

JohnDW said:
Just think how I feel, its a whole ocean away, wont make it there any time soon unless I magically become independently wealthy :D

Well dont take this the wrong way i hope you dont, you will prob think its harder to up sticks and move to swindon and therefore buy mongoose and ship it over there. Going on my experience the post is bound to lose M Sprange in the post :?

msprange said:
nekomata fuyu said:
cant make swindon that often,

Worth pointing out that the SF campaign rules do not require everyeone to turn up to every session...

well if i use romlans and claim my fleet is constantly cloaked on the window seal, and i will be there in spirit.

But on a serious note more local gaming with clubs having a clash every quarter sounds more my thing atm, as i have to build a shed base by end of May and it wont stop flippings raining :!:

"i will travel to the ends of the earth, but with a starship that only takes 4 seconds at warp 3"

I'm interested in joining a campaign, I'm planning on trekking across the Severn on the 12th of May.

That's 3 of us so far then.
Just trying to decide on an initial campaign roster now.

What fleets are people going with then? Federation here.

Finlos said:
Do you have Lyrans you aren't sharing with us, Matt?

Just imagine all those cool pre-release things Mongoosers can bring to bear in a campaign...

(What do you mean by 'unfair?').

planning to make the 12th, with my 'klingon ships used by romulans painted like klingons', though want to give them a try as klingons

I'd like to visit planet Mongoose, probably in June. Not sure whether to bring my Feds or Klingon fleet though.

nekomata fuyu said:
We're looking into running a Star Fleet campaign at Club Mongoose. Is anyone here interested in signing up?

Yea, can i play by proxy. cause its a long drive to across the pond.

msprange said:
Just imagine all those cool pre-release things Mongoosers can bring to bear in a campaign...

(What do you mean by 'unfair?').
It's only unfair because I don't have any Lyrans of my own! :lol:

When do we get previews for the Lyrans??? Inquiring minds want to know how ESGs work (and if they're as effective against cloaked ships as they're supposed to be).

Back