Child of Set

I looked up Child of Set at rpgnow, and found this item from Misfit Studios, but it's $1.00, so if this is what you're posting about it's pretty cheap, but it isn't free. :wink: This entry is for OGL Barbarian system. Anyway, this is the link I got:
http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=4234&

Strange...
It was indeed free yesterday, as René said, as were the other three samplers from Misfit (Deep Wilder, Hawkeye, Sea Devil). Lucky me, I managed to snag them before the price went up :) ....although $0,75 is pretty close to free.

Oh, and René, thanks for the tip. :)

It was free for 30 days, but went back up to $0.75 yesterday. The $1.00 was a result of a server hiccup that RPGnow suffered sometime yesterday.

The Child of Set will be in the upcoming Barbaric Sorcerer, while the Hawkeye, Deep Wilder and Sea Devil all appear in the Barbaric Warrior.

Ok so what is this Child of Set, And how well Does it work with the Conan system? and what are the others?

DasClay said:
Ok so what is this Child of Set, And how well Does it work with the Conan system? and what are the others?
Everything in the OGL Barbarian product line uses the game mechanics presented in Mongoose's OGL Conan RPG. The Child of Set is a prestige class.

Back