Character Sheet Question.

PlayWithBob

Mongoose
Is anyone working on, or are there plans to release a copy of the official character sheet with a white (non parchment) background?

Thrack

MongoosePaul has delivered a clear copy to me and I will try to get it formed up by the end of this weekend. Elfman has a single page sheet which is printer friendly as well but at this time it is not form fillable (I'm working on that too).

I've noticed that several things are missing from the character sheet:

BASE POWER POINTS
SORCERY STYLES
SPELLS

There will probably be a sorcerer specific Sheet coming in the book of Skelos. Until then you can fill your sorcerous stuff in in the abilities section or on a seperate sheet. As for reputation let me ask Mongoose Paul and see if we can get it added.

rook111 said:
Until then you can fill your sorcerous stuff in in the abilities section or on a seperate sheet.

That's whats what I'm doing, but the Magic Attack bonus is left off the sheet as well. Sure, I can fill it in the blank attack bonus section, but I need another line underneath for specific sorcery style modifiers, such as +2 to curses from the Hexer feat... otherwise, who can remember?

You'll need a spot on the sheet not only for the reputation score, but also any modifiers it might afford to skills for those who've heard of you.

rook111 said:
There will probably be a sorcerer specific Sheet coming in the book of Skelos.

Yes, but sorcerers are available to play now, not in several months. This should have been thought of and made available in time for the game's release.

Any chance that the official character sheet can have the "Penalty" line after "Experience" changed to something like "Reputation"?

I have no idea what the penalty is supposed to refer to, and thought that multiclassing was without penalty.

That's been done Jason - the new sheets should be up in the next couple of days.

Back