Campaign for Season 2?

lastbesthope said:
The title I've heard bandied about for it is "Into the Crucible"
LBH

Hey sounds cool! I am greatly looking forward to this! (As a player who is quite enjoying 'The Fiery Trial'). Hmm though a have to admit we aren't yet too far in the campagin, just tried to rescue poor the poor Doc.

Anyway tomorrow is another gaming session :D Wish me good luck!

*happily looking forward to that session tomorrow*

lastbesthope said:
Good luck

8)

LBH

Hey LBH! Thankx!!!!!!!!! :D

Well it was interesting we had to deal with the aftermath of not getting the Doc out -- mostly with our own conscience. :( Aside from that nothing was done. But I guess it might have been quite some defining moment in the life of my character who probably will -- even when it is sure to cost him his life like it would have been this time -- not turn back again but will try to help.

Xular

Xular said:
lastbesthope said:
Good luck

8)

LBH

Hey LBH! Thankx!!!!!!!!! :D

Well it was interesting we had to deal with the aftermath of not getting the Doc out -- mostly with our own conscience. :( Aside from that nothing was done. But I guess it might have been quite some defining moment in the life of my character who probably will -- even when it is sure to cost him his life like it would have been this time -- not turn back again but will try to help.

Xular

You're welcome Xular.

Pesky things consciences, must be a way to have them removed :)

LBH

Listen to the computer. The computer is your conscience. The computer will tell you when you have been bad.

Sorry...it just sorta popped in there.

Dag'Nabbit said:
Listen to the computer. The computer is your conscience. The computer will tell you when you have been bad.

*grins*
*holds his hands over his ears* Me not listening me not listening ...
:wink:
Well at least not to the computer. And LBH: hey its a part of me and I want to be who I am. But anyway thankx for the suggestion - I know you were only trying to help :)

Xular said:
And LBH: hey its a part of me and I want to be who I am. But anyway thankx for the suggestion - I know you were only trying to help :)

I'm the same way, pesky morally sound code of conduct I hold myself to.

It's not like it's completely blameable on my parents either :D

LBH

lastbesthopeIt's not like it's completely blameable on my parents either :D [/quote said:
:wink: right you are!

Well and to return to the topic of the thread: GO for it Bruce Graw!! :D
*hoping to be able to soon poke his GM in the direction of it*

Will it be as epic as the first part will likely be? Will it continue the campaign from Fiery Trial? Or will it start a new one? Any info on that already to be had?

--Xular
(alias Stefan Ilyarevitch Romanov, atm 2nd Level Human Officer (fleet))

Xular said:
Will it be as epic as the first part will likely be? Will it continue the campaign from Fiery Trial? Or will it start a new one? Any info on that already to be had?
It is supposed to follow directly at the end of the Fiery Trial. As for the timeline, it will cover all of season 2, apparently.

redlaco said:
It is supposed to follow directly at the end of the Fiery Trial. As for the timeline, it will cover all of season 2, apparently.

Ok thankx for the info! :D
If and when there is more I would like hear about it (just teasers) -- thankx in advance!

--Xular

Back