Blips/rogues handbook

Barbara

Mongoose
My Gm pointed out that at least I was doing one thing right by getting my character excellent quality clothes. According to the blips handbook/pamphlet , you need to avoid poor quality clothes and showing that you are hiding. Anyone got any ideas what handbook/pamphlet he's talking about.

Any suggestions for entries into a handbook/pamphlet.
eg. All telepaths going to school at Teeptown learn french and german as part of their schooling, so if you don't speak them, you didn't get trained there. oF coursem, there's the opposite problem that if someone is suspicious of you and you do speak them, then you are likely to be labelled a rogue and in even more"fully digested solids"

Yahoo school holidays next week. Two weeks to study for the two tests on the first day back.

In that case, I'll have to nick it back off the GM and go through it again.

I was under the impression it was a seperate item me4ntioned somewhere else, maybe in the series.

Actually that leads to another question, was the information in the Psi Corp distributed by Byron/Lyta's group or was it just distributed by Psi Corp?

That's up to the GM. Bester was planning on handing an *edited* version of the text of the Psi Corps sourcebook out to the rebellious teeps within the Corps, while Byron intended to release the original text+commentary out into the wild. Some of Byron's allies might have succeeded; Bester's plan might have been overruled by his pro-teep allies.

I think that the standard print text in the book is the Corps authorised stuff and the red annotations are Byron's notes. but I've only had a quick glance through the book.

Whether the Corps let the annotated one slip out is another question?!

LBH

Mongoose Gar said:
That's up to the GM. Bester was planning on handing an *edited* version of the text of the Psi Corps sourcebook out to the rebellious teeps within the Corps, while Byron intended to release the original text+commentary out into the wild. Some of Byron's allies might have succeeded; Bester's plan might have been overruled by his pro-teep allies.

Since Gar wrote it...must be the answer. He put it out so that the GM could play any angle they wanted on it...including both :D

I've been wondering how to acquire info, apart from being careful when taking advantage of the no scaning rules.

Back