Be More Pirate! Sea of Thieves on Pre-Order

Zipster said:
I downloaded it again, from the English (United States) portion of the site and it appears to be the same size for all the content.
If it is different, I am unable to locate which manual or print out holds the printable quest cards?

Thanks!

You will find them at the end of the Game Pieces PDF (both of them)!

msprange said:
Zipster said:
I downloaded it again, from the English (United States) portion of the site and it appears to be the same size for all the content.
If it is different, I am unable to locate which manual or print out holds the printable quest cards?

Thanks!

You will find them at the end of the Game Pieces PDF (both of them)!

Yeah definitely ends with supply tokens as the last page. Total of seven pages on the printer friendly and color printer ones? How many pages should be in each?

Thanks!

Zipster said:
Yeah definitely ends with supply tokens as the last page. Total of seven pages on the printer friendly and color printer ones? How many pages should be in each?

Should be 9 pages - would you do me a favour and re-download from your Account page? Just made a tweak...

msprange said:
Zipster said:

Should be 9 pages - would you do me a favour and re-download from your Account page? Just made a tweak...

Yeah still 7 pages total on both the color and printer friendly ones after redownloading. Sorry for all the trouble on this! I did order from the United States version and not UK, not sure if that makes a difference? Only have a US login where I created my account.

Thanks!

Hey there,

That might be a cache problem on the server - just flushing it. Would you mind trying one more time in about ten minutes, and letting me know the name of the file you end up downloading?

msprange said:
Hey there,

That might be a cache problem on the server - just flushing it. Would you mind trying one more time in about ten minutes, and letting me know the name of the file you end up downloading?

Okay so I logged out and cleared my own browser cache and cookies and even used another browser where I never authenticated to your site. The file I am downloading is called sot_rpg_eboxset.zip and it has files time stamped and date modified as of 5/17 for the full sized colour ledger card, 5/29 for the game pieces and dice cheat sheet, and 5/30 for the 3 main ebooks 1,2, and 3.

Thanks!

msprange said:
Hey there,

We have done a bit of jiggery-pokery behind the scenes - try one more time?

Thank you sir! The jiggery-pokery did the trick and the download is now 203 MB for the zip file with the same download name of sot_rpg_eboxset.zip. The quest cards are now in both the game pieces color and black and white one with a modified time stamp of 5/31. It apperars as an added bonus there is the map as well? :D
Thank you for your patience and continued support on this request. I greatly appreciate it and can't wait til the physical copy comes later this year!

Zipster

Hello all. I just checking on my previous pre-order here and noticed it had come with a free digital ebook download of all the physical content I received in the boxset order. Can someone tell me how to access this as I don't see it under my orders as a link and I when I go to the my downloadable content it is not there either?

Please advise on how to access the digital ebook copy to save and archive?

Thank you.

Back