Babylon 5 RPG collection for sale

Ghostwind

Mongoose
I'm in the process of downsizing my RPG collection and have come to the conclusion that my B5 books need to go since I will likely never have a group willing to play it. Therefore, it is time to sell them to someone who will actually make use of them. While I don't own every book produced for the B5 RPG, the collection comes fairly close. Books are in like-new condition and come from a smoke-free home.

Regarding shipping, these will be shipped via United States Postal Service flat rate boxes. For domestic shipping, a medium box is $11.00 and a large box is $15.00. Canadian and overseas rates are considerably more expensive (to the tune of approx. $50.00 per box). I estimate that if you were to purchase the whole lot, it would take 3 large flat rate boxes.

Babylon 5 RPG $5.00 each unless stated otherwise or $150.00 for the lot
- Roleplaying Game and Fact Book (1st ed.)
- Mercants, Traders & Raiders
- The Zocalo
- Darkness & Light
- The Fiery Trial
- The Coming of Shadows
- The Point of No Return
- No Surrender, No Retreat
- Galactic Guide
- The Centauri Republic Fact Book
- The Narn Regime Fact Book
- The Minbari Federation Fact Book
- The Techno-Mages Fact Book
- The Earth Alliance Fact Book
- Ship Plans Vol. 1 - Hyperion
- Ship Plans Vol. II - G'Quan (x2)
- The Babylon 5 Roleplaying Game: 2nd edition $10.00
- Heroes & Aliens
- Bounty Hunter
- The Lurker's Guide to Telepaths
- The Drakh
- Ship Builder's Manual
- The Rim
- The Lurker's Guide to Starports
- Ships of the Galaxy
- Game Master's Screen
- The Cold Equations
- The Ragged Edge
- Legend of the Rangers
- The Lurker's Guide to the pak'ma'ra
- The Trouble With Drazzi

You may make payment via Paypal or mail me a check. Orders will ship once the check clears. Interested parties need only to post which books you want (or even the entire lot) and I will update the listing marking them as taken. Any questions, feel free to ask. :)

I've dropped the prices from $7.00 to $5.00 per book (unless marked otherwise). The price for the entire lot has also been dropped from $200.00 to $150.00.

Hi

If you are ready to start splitting them up there are a couple of books would be interested. Definitely ships of the galaxy and possibly some others.

How much would postage to UK be for 1 book? How much for 2-3 books?

I would be paying via Paypal so that is fine.

Thanks

James

wargame_insomniac said:
Hi

If you are ready to start splitting them up there are a couple of books would be interested. Definitely ships of the galaxy and possibly some others.

How much would postage to UK be for 1 book? How much for 2-3 books?

I would be paying via Paypal so that is fine.

Thanks

James

James-

Last time I shipped books to the UK, it was about $35-$40 to ship. And that was only 2 books. Shipping overseas is expensive. If you are looking at several books, it is cheaper to ship flat rate box and go with the $50 shipping fee versus trying to ship in a padded envelope and paying almost as much.

Thanks for clarification. At that postage price it would rule them out for me.

I had thought if uo were sending a single small book it would be much cheaper

Thanks

James

Back