babylon 5 releases 2006

luec3493

Mongoose
can anyone tell me which janraury through june releases in this line are books and what is the mimbri warrier caste item coming out in febraury.

If you do a search on the main site for Babylon 5 you find all sorts of interesting goodies: http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/search.php?searchterm=babylon+5

Centauri Royal Guard
Earthforce Officers
Narn Warriors
Vorlons
(which I'm betting are minis, along with the warrior caste).

As well as:
Full Season Guide
Ship Builder's Manual
Ships of the Galaxy
The Cold Equations
Drakh
The Ragged Edge

Well they did have a note about B52E on one of the Mongoose desks at Alpha Strike, but I ain't spilling.

Read S&P 27 Roleplay edition and check for hidden premonitions :lol:

LBH

Well if the warrior caste and others are mini's You know three castes are sacred all we need now is religious and warrior caste minbari mini's.

In his Mongoose in 2006 thread, Matt S. mentioned the big Babylon 5 box with everything you could ever want about the station itself.

Greg Smith said:
In his Mongoose in 2006 thread, Matt S. mentioned the big Babylon 5 box with everything you could ever want about the station itself.

I noticed, I am drooling already. I suspect this may be one of the few items above $30 in price.

LBH

I noticed, I am drooling already. I suspect this may be one of the few items above $30 in price.

I think it maybe alot more than $30 in price but I guess we will see.

Well so far according to the website I can find 2 future B5 RPG releases at more than $30, but they are way on the future so the prices may be wrong :lol:

LBH

When do the full season guide will be out ? it is not said here.

others questions :

- Earthforce Personne (may 2006)l will replace Earth Alliance Campaign ?
- what is Blood-Dimmed Tide ?
- Vorlons (june 2006) will replace Darkness and Light ?

thanks an lot

EF personel is a box of miniatures, as are the vorlons, IIRC.
I don't think Blood Dimmed Tide has been explained yet, though it sounds like an adventure to me.

Greg Smith said:
I don't think Blood Dimmed Tide has been explained yet, though it sounds like an adventure to me.

Blood Dimmed Tide is an adventure set in 2258 and is intended for a group of 4-6 4th or 5th level characters.

Faenril said:
When do the full season guide will be out ? it is not said here.

thanks an lot

I think Msprange posted up that the Full Season guide had been put on the back burner or somesuch, can't find the post using search though

LBH

Neo said:
Greg Smith said:

Blood Dimmed Tide is an adventure set in 2258 and is intended for a group of 4-6 4th or 5th level characters.
If it arrives quickly, I could even play it during Fiery Trial ? (I bein Module 2 in a few weeks).

Back