B5 Pc's and NPC'c

jimstama

Mongoose
Hi all,

I am running my first B5 campaign and I was wondering does anybody have any B5 PC's or NPC's on hand?

Perhaps we can post all details of PC's and NPC's here and use it as a pool of characters for everyones campaigns.

Thanks in advance,

That's not a bad idea. Better though would be if Mongoose could put together a specific section on their page where we could put all the data into a form and then it would be displayed in a standard format.

So what do you think o' minions of Mongoose?

Great idea, jimstama and wonderful suggestion, Dag'Nabbit.

In the meantime, you can check out the excellent Curse of Tantalus, a Centauri campaign setting developped by Chobbly and posted in a previous post. Here's the link : www.chrisncate.net/chris/cursetantalus.html

Well since I am new at this (creating PC's in B5) hopefully I will be posting a few NPC's in the next few days . Please check them out and please give any feedback especially if I have made any mistakes.

Great idea Dag' Nabbit lets hope someone at Mongoose read our posts. They can even do this for all of their lines not just B5.

:wink:

Sorry guys be was logout. Now I am logged in again.

Well since I am new at this (creating PC's in B5) hopefully I will be posting a few NPC's in the next few days . Please check them out and please give any feedback especially if I have made any mistakes.

Great idea Dag' Nabbit lets hope someone at Mongoose read our posts. They can even do this for all of their lines not just B5.

No not really, anything will do. Just need a good mix to spice things up.

I have to agree with Redlaco, The Curse of Tantalus is a very well thought out and presented storyline. It will give you a good bit of NPC information as well as an alternative to B5 as a point of interest.

Back