B5 humor anyone?

voodoomachine said:
chaos0xomega said:
Shadow Queen... NEVER AGAIN. I read maybe 1/4 of that thing, and thought I was almost done so I scrolled down to see how much more I had to go, only to discover that there is a damn long way left to go for me to finish...

Seriously dude. I second (maybe third by this point) that motion. Funny, but only until you realize that someone just composed an EPIC for you to read.

And that they are all B5 jokes.

I got it off www.Spacebattles.com sorry boys :oops:

msprange said:
Shadow Queen said:
8. The captain doesn't need to have sex every other episode to get ratings.

True - but there is no way Sheridan could take Kirk on in a fist fight. No one touches the Shat. . .

there is no need for Sheridan to take on Kirk in a fist fight... he just needs to nick his hairpiece. :p

Isn't it a bit rude to refer to William Shatner as "The Shat"? Unless Shat means something different to other people :lol:

Dont be silly, Sheridan wouldnt nick his hairpiece OR fistfight him. He'd solve the problem the way he always does.

WITH NUKES!!!! :twisted:

I copied the Shadowqueen message on word... 18 pages of text!!!!
I will read it during my retirement. When I have 2 or 3 days with no things to do.

Marc

Ah...the classic 'defining questions' of the First One races.

The Shadows: What Do You Want?
The Vorlons: Who Are You?
The Kirishiac: Who Do You Think You're Lookin' At?

Why do all "Knock knock" jokes involve a Vorlon behind the door? The second line is invariably "Who are you?" or words to that effect.

Knock knock!
What do you want?
Peace.
Sorry, we do war, not peace.
No, peas. Frozen.

Back