Asking a stupid question..

ksoh75

Mongoose
need clarifacation on this....

For the ISA White Star Fighters....what is a squad consited of?? Is it 4 ships a squad or is it 5? 6 like every other fighter?

When bought as a independant wing you get 2 fighter bases per wing (cost 1 patrol point) - unlike most flights they come as one fighter per base.

However it is only a representation of each flight - it is the base that matters -

ie:

White stars are 2 bases per Wing,
Thunderbolts are 4 bases per wing
Goriths are 5 bases per wing

hope that helps? :)

er well like I say White star fighters are a bit different as I think the models are Old AOG ones (make good blue stars actually .....................)

so you get one fighter models per base - normally fighters are 6 models per base (but you can put as many as you want on them - a fighter base is a fighter base............. :)

its really up to you most people will expect to see one fighter per base in terms of WS fighters but if you want to put more (and can make it look good) - try it!

no...these are ACTA....very small...you could fit these on a penny if you wanted too. They come 10 in a blister pack with 10 small flight bases.

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/common_incs/popup.php?id=ctaisawsfighters.jpg

here's the link to the pic.....

WS fighters are one per base,

one base is one flight of WS Fighters (in game terms)

2 flights = 1 Wing of WS fighters= 1 Patrol point

Does that make it clearer?

LBH

ok...so like Thunderbolts and Nials....you have 6 per base = 1 squad 2 is a flight....

so 2 WSF are one flight...1 patrol point

White star fighters

1 metal model = 1 base/flight,
2 bases/flights = 1 Wing

Starfury

6 metal models = 1 base/flight
4 bases/flights = 1 Wing

:D

now that makes sense....lol

I feel stupid for some reason today.

so in other words...only 2 ships will make up that flight

yes...that's what I meant.

I'm also thinking of it in Airforce terms.....2 fighters per patrol....

I got it now...

you guys are good. I can't wait to get my first demo game in withn my fleet.

Oh yea...I ordered the ISA Fleet box. I get it tomorrow. I also have 10 more WSF coming as well.....

Back