Armageddon! Where can we buy the new book?

It's not listed in their sales section!

I shall just have to wait until LBH is on line - He'll know, for is he not omnipotent when it comes to ACTA!! :twisted:

not on general release until next month sometime, the people with it are either aussies who pre ordered or those of us who went to the tourney on the 16th so far.

So was the book on sale at the Tourney, or are we talking the PDF that was issued prior to the event?

B*llocks!! :evil:

Bloody work made me miss it. :cry:

I don't suppose a grovelling email to Matt would get me a copy, and if so how much was the book? :roll:

Assuming the release date doesn't slip, it will indeed be used for the tourney at Gaelcon. if it's delayed at all I'll be switching to the tourney rules.

I'll try to make a list of the typos I've found so far, when I get home tonight...
(Yes there are LOTS :roll: )

Dread Pirate Burger said:
I'll try to make a list of the typos I've found so far, when I get home tonight...

Well it looks like I'm getting mine on the release date :(

'Six Timbers' Reaverman said:

That sucks dude. Weren't you supposed to get the first copy in the country? Did you speak to Matt about it? He allowed Tara to collect her pre-order on Saturday, since they had a few spare copies...

'Six Timbers' Reaverman said:

That sucks dude. Weren't you supposed to get the first copy in the country? Did you speak to Matt about it? He allowed Tara to collect her pre-order on Saturday, since they had a few spare copies...

Well Matt had a hell of a lot of work on his hands, and I thought Wing Commander was coming down, but he had problems :(

Sorry Reaverman, but Matt did promise it, in person.... We will get it out to you as soon as we get our hands on it. Going via Mongoose doesn´t appear to be helping....
According to the Distributors, the official launch date is Monday 16th October for Armageddon but Monday 2nd October for many of the ships... Go figure?! 2 Distributors, both saying the same thing - both aiming to have in in the shops for Monday 16th. They normally get their stock in 4-7 days previously to allow them to process, package, put on their systems, etc so it isn´t generally in the UK at the moment. The ones down at Mongoose HQ were a sneaky prerelease batch sent direct from printers.
Our distributors are attempting to get it sent to us as early as possible but we can´t really promise to have it before the 16th. Watch this spot tho! :evil:

Back