Are there any Conan players in Los Angeles?

JamalloKreen

Mongoose
Somewhere? Anywhere? Preferably the Valley. REH was my introduction to fantastic literature for adults and my gateway to the Cthulhu Mythos. I even ... er ... ah ... edited (yeah, that's the ticket -- "edited") a copy of Justin Geoffrey's People of the Monolith, which has, alas, been stolen from the one public library which had a copy of that ultra-rare volume, although they have copies of three other works I edited, plus a book of my own humble scribbles: http://catalog.colapl.org/web2/tramp2.exe/authority_hits/A0lndouj.001?server=1home&item=1.

I dearly want to experience the Hyborian Age as an interacting role player and not just as an imaginative reader. Someone? Anyone? In L.A.? Conan RPG, please? Pretty please, by Crom's teeth?

I will be running Conan at the next Strategicon in Los Angeles on Labor Day weekend. It will be a shortened version of the Black Stones of Kovag-Re. All three games will be on Saturday; 2:30pm, 7:30pm, and midnight.

I hadn't planned on going (I know what parking is like for non-guests at the hotel!), but now I might consider a shuttle.

Are you going to have pre-gen characters and player aids for those who haven't had a chance to play it yet?

I will have pregenerated characters. And some player aids with the difference between 3.5 D&D and Conan. I think I have picked a selection of characters that should do well togther.

Back