Are sprues recyclable?

talk to your local recycle center, and they should be able to tell you if they take the plastic, but last i hearc ABS plastic was recylable.

The sprues should be recyclable as they are made from ABS plastics as noted above and that breaks down quite easily at recycling plants.

Thanks for doing your bit for the planet.

Marc

my philosophy is we have one planet....

.....so we should go out with one gian party and trash teh f***ing place woohoo!!!!! PARTY AT HIROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byram said:
my philosophy is we have one planet....

.....so we should go out with one gian party and trash teh f***ing place woohoo!!!!! PARTY AT HIROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah. What's the point looking after it just for future generations to have all the fun screwing it up? :D

rico's roughnecks said:
Cool, good thing its recyclable, I'll rest easier knowing I can recycle one more kind of thing :D
Without meaning to sound too melodramatic, it does put another spin on the SST tagline "The Ultimate Battle for the Fate of a Race" :)

I recycle nothing, I feel we are hampering the inevitable evolution of the all consuming litterbug, which will take in rubbish at one end and excrete perfectly formed Ikea shelf units at the other. Also, it will taste just like chicken.

Yes the plastic is recycleable. Just put it into the blue box at the corner.

I recycled all my sprues into 28mm pallet skids, support beams building roofs , wall supports for fire bases and filler for rubble piles.

:D

Back