Apocalypse war supplement?

Annatar Giftbringer

Emperor Mongoose
Greetings, 
Does anyone know if there are any plans to make an apocalypse war supplement for Dredd RPG? 

Rules and profiles for Strato-V, sentenoids and sov-judges, as well as those robo-tanks (and some kind of spaceships IIRC) would be great! Interior maps for Strato-V would
Be useful both for active ships and crashed wrecks out in the cursed earth. 

Now I know the war was long ago, compared to "current day" Dredd, but having the tools would make it possible to either re-enact the old war, or play out a new one. You could even imagine having some war machines exported to other countries and organizations. 

Thoughts? Comments? 

I could see a game where Dredd, Hershey, anderson and 5 other Judges entering the Sov Command bunker and fighting their way through corridors filled with dozens of Sov Judges. A sort of Sov Hulk...

Greg Smith said:
I could see a game where Dredd, Hershey, anderson and 5 other Judges entering the Sov Command bunker and fighting their way through corridors filled with dozens of Sov Judges. A sort of Sov Hulk...

Aye, could be fun! And why not have a group of Cursed Earth muties loot a downed Strato-V, supplying themselves with weapons, robots and vehicles?

And perhaps even rules to create Sov-Judge characters?

Jefferiypt said:
A friend and I played through the third age. Ahhh... the days when we'd play jut about anything to completion in a few days.

Looking forward to war in the north.

Third age... War in the north... Are you talking Lord of the Rings or something?

Back