Ape with Gun - Anyone need one?

Stratos

Mongoose
I have four new, loose, with round base Apes with Guns models up for grabs for $1.00 each plus shipping. If you're interested... PM me!

Shadow Queen said:
what do the Gangsta Apes looklike?

1370670001.jpg

From the blister pack. Billy... you already passed them up in person!

Stratos said:
Shadow Queen said:
what do the Gangsta Apes looklike?

1370670001.jpg

From the blister pack. Billy... you already passed them up in person!

NO!!! I told you to hold on to one until I made sure I had it. Not a biggie just busting your balls. Now leave a tip DAMN it!

:D

Rob_alderman said:
why the hell do you have so many?! :?

Honest answer?

I bought them with accrued demo credit when I was in the MI. I ordered a whole slew of them back in December `05 to give out as prize support (spent my own demo credit to do so) for people who did demos of GOMC-1 in Central Ohio.

Even as the Sky Marshal (at the time) it took a six months and a personal visit to the metal shop before I got them... which was in early June `06. By then Mongoose had basically closed the casket lid on GOMC-1 as a demo product and I was full-swing into demoing SST plus preparing for Origins and GenCon-Indy.

So, recently while cleaning my shelves of all the "extras" that I knew I would never need to personally enjoy and play the game I came across the 6 I bought on credit, put four up here to someone interested, and kept two for my eventual Ape Gang (yes, I still love the game and hope to play it regularly for years to come).

So, there's the short of the long of it. Sorry to clutter the forums with such negativity.

Kardak_Legaius said:
Stratos said:
Sorry to clutter the forums with such negativity.

No biggie, at least you were able to get into the MI. Been about a year now and my mails continue to go unanswered.

I find that - peculiar - since I was in charge for the past year and don't recognize your name / etc. other than our most recent transactions. Not sure how the error could have occured...

Stratos said:
Kardak_Legaius said:
Stratos said:

No biggie, at least you were able to get into the MI. Been about a year now and my mails continue to go unanswered.

I find that - peculiar - since I was in charge for the past year and don't recognize your name / etc. other than our most recent transactions. Not sure how the error could have occured...

Beats me too. I use the form on the site probably once a month. I just figured they were being ignored.

Yeah, I hear of exactly the same problem over and over. No offense to Marc or anything, but he does seem to have a problem replying to emails.

Shadow Queen said:
Kardak_Legaius said:
Stratos said:

same here and its fracking anoying

Good to know I am not the only one. Well, not good to know, but I no longer feel like I was doing something wrong.

Has anyone checked out Dreamblade stuff for conversion? Not sure on scale, but it looks like Rainforest Guardian and Doctor Ape might mod into nice variations for an ape gang.. plenty of bits for muties to be cropped from the set, too.

Ned

I've got a Doctor Ape in my Ape Gang. Added some shoulder plates/chain belt, swapped the knife for a gun and added a leather biker hat and voila! Looks great, less filling! :shock: :)

umw said:
I've got a Doctor Ape in my Ape Gang. Added some shoulder plates/chain belt, swapped the knife for a gun and added a leather biker hat and voila! Looks great, less filling! :shock: :)

Have you got more pics of your gangs online at all? I'd love to see them.. I(I've just had a look at your website - nice stuff!)..

Ned

I do most of my posting here: http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=11600

Hope that works...I'm not much with computers. :eek:

Back