Anyone know turtle?

Hey everyone,

Sorry this is a bit off topic, but I paid "Turtle" on these forums for some SST minis on August 3rd and haven't heard anything from him since then. Does anyone know him in real life by any chance that can ask him to contact me?

Thanks,

Odd, I dealt with him for some BF:Evo stuff and had no problems. Communication was a bit sparse for a week or so but the items arrived quickly. IIRC he has limited net connectivity.

I was going to deal with him in buying miniatures. His emails were sparse but he should get back to you. I sent him a few pms and it was sometimes two weeks before he got back to me. Give it another week ro so and send another pm. If nothing happens another week after that, worry.

K thanks a lot! I'll keep trying...

I guess I did tell him I wasn't in any hurry to get them... I just didn't think he'd take me so seriously :wink:

Uh, yeah. Completely my fault. I'll see about refunding a portion of that and I'll still send it to you.

Ugh, things have just been crazy over here with my final semester(s) of college and work. Wake up at 6am, get ready, fight traffic to arrive at 8 or 9am, then go to school and work which means my day ends at either 8pm with work, or 10pm with school. Get home, work on animation projects until 12-1am, sleep. Repeat.

On weekends. Crash, and more animation work, chores and errands, more art projects, then crash.

On the plus side I may be getting in to the video game industry soon.

Back