Any possibility of Mongoose making bits available?

Should Mongoose make bits/sprues available?

• Should Mongoose make bits/sprues available @ retail level?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should Mongoose Make bits/sprues available @ mailorder ?

• Should Mongoose make bits/sprues available @ Retail level & Mailorder?

• Total voters

Mad Scot

Mongoose
Is there any possible way of getting bits? even sprue sections? It would be nice if maybe they could be put out in a blister pack or somethin. These would be great for doin' mods w/o havin ta bust up a whole box of figs fer just parts. Ie: spare weapons & shoulder pads etc.
& while I'm on the subject. How come th LAMI figs don't come w/ alternate special weapons? & are there to be plastic LAMI comin?
I understand there was a bit o' prob w/the initial run & they were done in metal.

Really? How?? I don't see them listed in the product line up.
If so I would really like to know. I've not seen anything definite aboot the plastic LAMI unless it's buried in previous posts somewhere. (I don't have time to go thru them all)
But thanks anyway Lt.

For example -

Go to the SST part of the Website, click on Mobile Infantry.

Then click on (for example) the Pathfinders Squad link, scroll down the page and you will find a list of components.

Click on one of these, and you will find an option to add it to your shopping cart and you're good to go!

I think he means individual plastic weapons/shoulder pads etc.., not the sprues.
By the time you've bought pathfinders etc.... you have lots of plastic shoulder pads laying around :)
All of the metal bits are available separately, but it's full sprues for anything else. They are pretty affordable though, so can't see it as a problem.

I think a sprue of extra bits would be cool..... maybe some different left arms, even some left handed moritas, plasma charges, pee wees, tac uav uplink, bare heads etc.....
Just for variety.
(I know the conversiopns are easy, but not having to is easier).

well id prefer if they actualy say broke some sprues up and sold warrior bits, particularlly legs, Im kinda surprised they didnt have a mold specifically for their leg sprues and nothing else,

id buy like 200 legs and almost nothing else lol

They do , but it's a pain, especially if they get your order wrong... :(

Still highly recommended though...

--Chris
www.chrisvalera.com

Lieutenant Rasczak said:
For example -

Then click on (for example) the Pathfinders Squad link, scroll down the page and you will find a list of components.

Click on one of these, and you will find an option to add it to your shopping cart and you're good to go!

Thanks Lt. I never noticed that you could click on the individual parts in the list. I thought that was just a listing of components in the box. not that you could actually order the sprue. Kool! If I seem a bit stupid aboot this sorry. I am fairly new at doin stuff like this online. I primarily purchase what I need from th' local stockists. It would be kinda nice to be able to purchase individual sprue sections locally. but I would imagine th' cost of doin that may not be worth th' effort, or effective.

Mad Scot said:
Lieutenant Rasczak said:
For example -

Thanks Lt. I never noticed that you could click on the individual parts in the list. I thought that was just a listing of components in the box. not that you could actually order the sprue. Kool! If I seem a bit stupid aboot this sorry. I am fairly new at doin stuff like this online. I primarily purchase what I need from th' local stockists. It would be kinda nice to be able to purchase individual sprue sections locally. but I would imagine th' cost of doin that may not be worth th' effort, or effective.

Just 'cos someone doesn't notice something, doesn't make them stupid - it means they didn't realize something!

Back