Any news on this?

KaiLord

Mongoose
I seem to remember reading somewhere...possibly in the lonewolfd20 yahoo group, possibly here...that there may be a republishing (pdf?) of the gamebooks with the RPG rules once the RPG was released.

Was there any truth in this? If so, what further information is there?

Thanks
KL

Cripes!! Take care where you sling comments like that, young man! ;) Nearly gave me a heart attack! :D

Am I reading you right there, that Mongoose plans to publish the whole series as a kind of solo adventures for the Rpg? :shock: (PDF or print?)

Or did you just mean you're looking into KaiLord's question for confirmation and more information? :(

Paido, confused now

We have an agreement with Mr Dever to publish the older books as free PDFs with rules updated to the RPG - this is a project we are just starting to look into. . .

msprange said:
We have an agreement with Mr Dever to publish the older books as free PDFs with rules updated to the RPG - this is a project we are just starting to look into. . .

OH... MY... GOD... :shock:

Cool news!

If the pdf books are to be produce using the new RPG rules does this mean you will be able run classes other than a Kai lord, or even a group. Ouch this is making my head hurt.

On another note I'm sure I remember Matthew mentioning on the LonewolfD20 list that there would be other LW material being released this year that wasn't by Mongoose. Could you elaborate on that, or at least confirm if this is still the case, or shoot me down in flames for being a sad rumour monger if it is not. :wink:

zilkoski said:
msprange said:

OH... MY... GOD... :shock:

yet again, at the risk of repeating someone...

Well, ziloski already said it, so I wont say it again, but geeze am I tempted!

Wait...would this be inclusive to the GS books? you said older books, and well, all the GS books are from the 80's...
Hey, a man can dream, right?

Mongoose, with this happy news, I am tempted to build a small temple of cards in your honor where Lone Wolf fans may pay homage... :wink:

Thanks yet again! Its like you folks are actually reading the fans minds...Perhaps you have a Wytch-Mother on the payroll??

Just one last thing.............YEEEEEEAHAH!!!

Arandur

BTW, Mongooses, don't forget to check with the folks from Project Aon for well-researched errata! :D

Okay, I'm probably telling beavers where to look for trees here ... :wink:

Paido, who's glad to have a chance to get two versions of his favourite game books

Being worked on I am told - this is being done out of house, as it were, so we are in someone else's hands!

any chance of NEW SOLO pdf's or print modules? I for one would buy them!

Back