any news on the new Teeth of the Moon Sow conversion?

Yeah I guess they kinda have to now with 3.5 being the mainstay. I haven't bought a D20 book since. Not a big fan of the new rules. I think 3.0 was waay better. So I am assuming that any new printings of the Slaine product will be 3.5?

I think the best chance for finding additional material would be other publisher's SRD-derived* Celtic material.

This is why I like SRD-derived* games :)

* - I'm trying to stop saying "d20" :)

April isn't too far away! I'll look forward to seeing it. One thing about MP, they stick to a release schedule (for good or ill). Hopefully since this campaign is a retool it will benefit from 2 attempts at editing before it hits the shelves.

Man, I can't wait to get it & dream of a Celtic game with Barbarians, Bards, Druids, Fighters & Rogues. Here's hoping there is a little Celtic flavor text to introduce it, too.

Here's hoping that it has all the awesome art, too. I really did like that part of the Slaine book (even though I didn't like the game itself). This re-release would certainly benefit from having all the Slaine art crammed into it as possible.

I have the old 3.0 series of 4 books and I read through them but alas have not run my group through them and I have had them for what seems like forever. Hoping to run my group through this once great campaign once the current game is over.

Although it is 3.5 atleast it is in HC which will be nice. So I am assuming this campaign book is the only Slaine release we will see? Does that mean that the Slaine line is done? If so how can you just release this campaign on its own? Without the other books(Slaine Core and possibly Tir Nan Og (optional)?) Am I missing something?

I believe this is a d20 release, not a Slaine release... It's the original campaign reworked to run with the standard PHB rather than the Slaine rules. I think the line is dead (along with Dredd v1), unless we hear otherwise. That doesn't preclude having Slaine v2 of course, but I'd doubt it because of potential conflict with the Conan line (which is of course a great source of additional material to keep the Slaine-heads occupied)

we are getting support from signs which for me is enough we are not forgotten but left to get on with it which is how i like it .The wotc approch too bring out hardback after hardback on everything including sneezing just like tsr did gets on my wick :evil:

toothill man said:
we are getting support from signs which for me is enough we are not forgotten but left to get on with it which is how i like it .The wotc approch too bring out hardback after hardback on everything including sneezing just like tsr did gets on my wick :evil:

:lol:

And theoretically the ongoing S&P stuff should mean PDFs further down the road for those who can't get the mags...

The PDF's sound good but I too am not keen on just making the Campaign book(s) from Slaine into a generic dungeon crawl for 3.5. It is a dark day in the land of the Young indeed.

:cry:

the adventure was brilliant and yes having it in the public eye is not a bad thing I am toying with the idea of using it as a intro to give a d20 group a half way house before releasing slaine in all its glory to them 8)

I guess sooo, still would have been nice if this game had of taken off a bit more. But I think once the Cimmerian showed up that was pretty much it. Don't get me wrong I think Conan rocks! Just too bad Slaine got the wrong end of the Axe. Ya Feel Me?! :D

Back