Any more minis to come?

Poi

Mongoose
The RQ ducks are some of the best minis Mongoose have ever made.

Can we expect some more from their designer?

Hammer of Ulric said:
The RQ ducks are some of the best minis Mongoose have ever made.

Can we expect some more from their designer?

I can't agree more! I love these and have painted two up already. More on the bench to come. I want to see some Uz, Elf and human adventurers, preferably by the same designer!

Scot

Trolls & Trollkin were amongst the upcoming releases on the site earlier in the year - although not there now.

I 'believe' (although I may be misquoting him) but Issaries' Inc's "minis-guru" may have seen the greens of these for approval.

There were another two items on the release schedule that I took to be miniatures (by the price and the fact they didn't have a page count) - "Adventurers" and "Runelords and Rune Priests". They had Sep, Oct and Dec release dates at the time, but as we know "the best laid plans..."

I'm looking forward to seeing them but can't wait to see how "civil" the boards get when they release some aldryami...

:roll:

Oh nearly forgot - they also had a Dragon listed. Wasn't thinking about buying that one - somehow don't reckon you could get a Gloranthan Dragon figure for £25.00. If at all....

Not that hard to get right size dragon cheap if you skimp on detail. My son has a a blow up plasic dragon(red with small green wings) thats about 2 1/2 feet long and a foot high we bought at a toy store. Just have to inflate it everytime you use it. And I saw one made of cement at a place that sells lawn orements that was about 4 foot long but that was a few years ago and did cost a few dollars( About $250 if i remember right)
But serious minatures I would like to see are more Glorantha specific such as maybe prax nomads, dragonewts, newtlings ect. Porks and Orcs would be nice but not sure they are around at time of second age till near the end.

TRose said:
But serious minatures I would like to see are more Glorantha specific such as maybe prax nomads, dragonewts, newtlings ect. Porks and Orcs would be nice but not sure they are around at time of second age till near the end.

High Llama riders! Must have High llama riders...

Exubae said:
Any Morokanth on the way, my old Citadel Morokanth could do with so company :)

Hear, hear. I too wish to see these noble people offered their rightful place. Please make sure one of them is Bronze-clawed Duntan. Honest, please. :D

DD

Emasculated Broo....

Just one passing comment on the broo figures...
They seem to be missing a certain appendage that...
Well that points out their fecund nature...
And well makes the broo so damn scary.

Sorry, I'm being a bit politically incorrect

Paul

Back