Announcements - free S&P - thus free Conan!

slaughterj

Mongoose
In the Announcements section, Signs & Portents is becoming two separate free magazines, thus you can get free Conan, starting now:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/sp26rpg.pdf

This is great news! Any plans on putting the older articles online? I never bothered ordering tha magazine as it was too much for the limited scope that dealt with Conan...

Hadrathas said:
Any plans on putting the older articles online?

I haven't heard anything, but would drop $10 on a PDF of all the past Conan articles. And I hate to buy PDFs. And I already have some of them through the Sons of Cimmeria program.

Awesome! 11 pages of Man-ape-goodness, for free! :D

Stupid little me just recently started a one-year subscription of S&P, though. Think I'll get my money back?

Trodax said:

Stupid little me just recently started a one-year subscription of S&P, though. Think I'll get my money back?

See the thread in the Announcements forum for details...

GregLynch said:
Trodax said:

See the thread in the Announcements forum for details...
Ah, I see. Thanks!

(I wonder what this compensating deal will be...)

This article is cool. It makes me remember of the Runequest boxed set on Trolls with the anatomy and all the culinary habits (dwarf stew and roasting elf)

More and more Mongoose gets a hot candidate for the customer friendly publisher of the year...

Back