Announcement from CryTek!

Hiromoon

Mongoose
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen of SICON High Command. We're pleased to have you here for the unvieling of CryTek's newest project, the Helios Hover tank. Now, I understand that in the world of robotic vehicles like the Marauders tanks would be obsolete, but I assure you that is the next in a long generation of military hardware.

gravtank6.jpg

The Helios can easilly keep pace with Mobile Infantrymen on the bounce, and can engage targets well beyond the ranges of the Javlin and Longbow missile launchers. It's also a cheaper alternative to keeping a ship on station above a planet to provide fire support for infantry on the ground.

gravtank7.jpg

gravtank5.jpg

I open the floor to questions before we being out demonstration....

Heh.. sorry, I couldn't help myself.

I think that's the hover pod. This baby's going to be 28mm scale, from our buddies from Antenociti!

http://www.barrule.com/Workshop/images/products/sci-fi/hover%20tank/preview/hovertank.html

Oh Chrikey! Take a look at this from the TMP news announcement from Antenociti!

I'm also working on an APC and "grav-tank/gunship" to complement the hover-tank, and a Dropship may follow in 2007.

It does have a nice, bristling-with-weapons look to it. Although the surf/ironing/hover board thing is a little wierd. If there were one on either side it would look better to me.

Wow that's awesome! :shock:
Perfect for the MI.

Edit: Just noticed the bunker complex commissioned for MGP in the gallery. Nice!

seriously awesome tank,, now if i could just figure out why (besides looks) i need it:D

*Edited due to seriously bad spelling;)*

cup holders,!! i need 2:D

I just read at tabletopgamingnews that it will have 2 sidewings:)

# antenociti Says:
September 15th, 2006 at 2:47 pm

The single side piece is because its a master - no need to produce two master parts when the other side is identical! Final kit will ahve two though.

So, did I miss something or is this a Mongoose product or is it Hiro who's behind it all? Or perhas something else?

Anyhow, really nice tank, maybe it'll give the Tankers something to think of. Now if you'll excuse me I'll have to take cover from newspapers that may get directed at me due to my first comment. :roll:

Kristovich said:
So, did I miss something or is this a Mongoose product or is it Hiro who's behind it all? Or perhas something else?

Anyhow, really nice tank, maybe it'll give the Tankers something to think of. Now if you'll excuse me I'll have to take cover from newspapers that may get directed at me due to my first comment. :roll:

Well ya got a point........

but there's a precedent for putting sci-fi stuff in here. Byrams suggestions for example? 8)

*whollops Kristovich for being a party-pooper, then destroy's Sweden's tanks so all they can use now are snow mobiles with gunracks*

Hiromoon said:
*whollops Kristovich for being a party-pooper, then destroy's Sweden's tanks so all they can use now are snow mobiles with gunracks*
With what I presume? What? How?
*Puts on disguise and hopes not a newspape will get me*

Back