And its off!

KaosDevice

Mongoose
Welp, the group finished creating their characters for my emergent B5 campaign last night and I was very pleased with the results. We have:

An Exo-archeologist (actually a psi-corp plant looking into IPX)
A former boy-hero from the battle of the line who's is a washed up recovering alcoholic.
A hard bitten EA reservist gropo on temporary leave for undiscussed reasons.
A warrior caste minbari investigating her father's mysterious disappearance 25 years ago.

Should be fun. :)

I'd make sure your players don't frequent this forum or they might find out about the sneakiness. (trying to avoid saying anything specific in case they do read this later).

Perturbatio said:
I'd make sure your players don't frequent this forum or they might find out about the sneakiness. (trying to avoid saying anything specific in case they do read this later).

They don't so it's cool. :)

Good luck in game.

New job has thrown my plans into a loop (so tired. and wasn't doing anything serious today.)

On the plus side i can actually afford to pick up more B5 supplements (have already odered Technomages from FLGS, after that it is EA book), must check what i am missing.

I ordered the Technomage book from Amazon should be here by the 24th

14 words to make someone fall in love with you

hell My guy only needed two

DerinaJean said:
LBH I should be in Bristol on the 11th so ill bring the warlock to you then that is if you havent already done it

No I haven't. Excuse my dumbness, but please PM me as ro ehy you're bringing me a Warlock?

LBH

Sorry i couldnt make the 11th so im hoping for the 9th, technomage book came and wow im impressed it came on the 20th.......... thought you were having probs putting together a warlock

The only prob with My Warlock is not having enough time, but my mother will finally be leaving from her extended stay down ghere, give me a fortnight to put everything back where I want it not where she thought it should go and I might start assembling some of the models.

But thanks for your help DJ.

LBH

Back