Albany, NY

the_neck

Mongoose
I am looking for a game to join in or around Albany, NY. My name is Aaron and my email address is aaron.barclay@gmail.com

one of my gamers is moving to albany mid july, he currently plays a scholar in my conan game. i'll direct him to this thread and maybe you all can get a game put together.

Hey, Aaron. Ahzad told me about your post. I'll be moving to Albany in mid-July and am very interested in finding a game up there. I'll email you later, but for anyone else looking for Albany players, I am interested in Conan as well as Spycraft, D&D, and especially Arcana Unearthed. I would really like to get in on an Oriental Adventure too, but havn't gotten my hopes up.
Email me at siggelsworth@gmail.com .

thanks ahzad and siggelsworth. I am interested in playing conan, d&d, oriental adventures....anything. I have not gamed since I left college a year and a half ago and I am going through serious withdrawals. That is all.

PM me about your availability, situatios and favored classes. I may have openings in my new game which will be played in or very near to Albany NY.

Back