adventures

A

Anonymous

I'm still relatively new to running games, and I have not yet run a game in the Lone Wolf world. I was wondering if any of you know of a website that has whole adventures written up for this game?

Thanks.

Don't know of any but the board has quite a few ideas. I run mission based games, with no experience award, the group simply level if they complete the mission.
First adventure was to find a missing Knight of ommerlund who was guarding a shipment of arms. He has been captured by a small bandit group whos leader was an adept with the Net talent/spell. They eventually caught up in the Wildlands and had to weigh up the dangers of an atatck against leaving the obviously wounded Knight who was being tortured. They passed through the town of Riddle, and engaged in a game of riddles on the way, and won a silver box (plus a few gold crowns) which was locked with no key. They picked it and found a block of sealing wax and a signet ring. That will be the hook for my next mission - find the original owner, as the wax contains a vordak gem hidden within it....

In my first adventure the characters are investigating a couple of wolf
attacks that has happened in a village in northern Sommerlund. The villian is a Vassagonian noble, who seems to have connections with the Darklords. In the next adventure the players go to Vassagonia to investigate further, but as always a voyage is never dull in Magnamund. My thought is that the players will be taken prisoners by the Lakuri pirates. Their next mission is to escape the Lakuri Isles in some way...

Back