ACTA Reference cards

I suspect they're being revised in line with recent errata. Although I was very excited about the promise of official fleet cards when they were announced, i'm less so now. All the recent revisions to ships have shown that any cards will likely be out of date by the time they're printed. I wonder whether there might not be an argument for an official reference card generator program which can then be updated as and when required. That i'd buy. Printed cards? not so sure anymore.

Renny said:
I suspect they're being revised in line with recent errata. Although I was very excited about the promise of official fleet cards when they were announced, i'm less so now. All the recent revisions to ships have shown that any cards will likely be out of date by the time they're printed. I wonder whether there might not be an argument for an official reference card generator program which can then be updated as and when required. That i'd buy. Printed cards? not so sure anymore.

I was hoping someone would make an Army Builder file Star Fleet. Back in the day Babylon 5 had one. Until something comes out, I'll use excell and good old paper and pencil.

LimeyDragon said:
Renny said:

I was hoping someone would make an Army Builder file Star Fleet. Back in the day Babylon 5 had one. Until something comes out, I'll use excell and good old paper and pencil.

Awesome resources created by fans were indeed available to provide this sort of thing but from previous discussions on the forum - ADB is very firmly against this sort of assistance.............

Agreed lots about from players. As far as ADB are concerned, it's possibly more down to the fact that the 'ref' doc's we use are really 'SSD' sheets (ship system displays) that are a core element of their games systems - so they don't really look at it the same way.

Back