ACTA campaign in Orlando starting in September

angstpuppet

Mongoose
Greetings, a B5 ACTA campaign will be stating on September 15th at 6PM in Orlando Florida at Rhubarb games. This will be a single system campaign that will run through the last Friday in October. Following this campaign a much larger campaign will start.

We will also be running ACTA demonstrations on Friday September 8th at 6PM and Saturday September 9th in the afternoon.

Players of all experience level are welcome for both the demos and the campaigns.

The website link is listed below. The September calendar will be posted soon. Rhubarb games is located on University Avenue in Orlando and is near Fullsail and a short drive from both Rollins College and UCF. Driving directions can be found on the website.

http://rhubarbgames.com/

Wish that was a bit closer to me... sounds fun.

If your in the area, my gaming club in Lakeland is running a B5:ACTA session at the HurriCon Sep 21-24 in Orlando on I-Drive (Holiday Inn). More information about that can be found here: http://hmgs-south.com/

Good luck with your campaign!

Thanks. I knew about Hurricon but I did not know that anyone was running B5 there. How big of a group do you guys have out there in Lakeland? Maybe at some point we can run a megabattle involving your group and ours.

Nice to know their are other stoes in the area that play b5. Unforuntaly I work on fridays so cant make it.

Friday is the official day for the campaign but the if you can't play that day we could try to work something out. As long as you would be okay with someone else rolling initiative for you. That would probably work best if you ally with another player.

If you can work out playing your opponents at other times during the week we would not have an issue with it. Most of the regulars at Rhubarb are either professionals or college kids and we all have busy schedules. The only rule we are trying to enforce on that front is getting people to play in the store.

angstpuppet said:
Thanks. I knew about Hurricon but I did not know that anyone was running B5 there. How big of a group do you guys have out there in Lakeland? Maybe at some point we can run a megabattle involving your group and ours.

There's 30 to 40 members in our club but its a general gaming club encompassing many genres but with a tilt toward RPGs. Only 2 or 3 of us are into ACTA. We'll be at Hurricon. If ya stop by say hey.

Sorry but I will not be able to make it to Hurricon. I am working that day.

The campaign is going well, we have the alliances stacked weirdly as we essentially have 4 on 2 but I am trying to get a few more people to start playing so that we can balance it out. More of a report after we go through a couple more turns.

The actual Con lasts from Thursday to Sunday... the B5 event is Sat. If your close it might be worth the trip just to stop in and see all the dioramas of the various games. Some are very elaborate.

The main reason I wanted to go was your B5 event. I could make it Thursday but that is the only day this week that I don't have to make the hour long drive to Orlando from the coast. The other 3 days I am either working or running games. I hope all goes well for your B5 game and that you get a good turn out. Maybe next year

Back