Across Thunder River

greenjelly

Mongoose
Any word on exactly when next month Across Thunder River might be out? :) Are we looking at the beginning? End of the month? Any idea yet? :)

Thanks for that Matt, im just eager to get it and as im ordering it from amazon I didnt want it to hold up my order if I got some other stuff with it so it helps to know roughly when its expected :)

spawn said:
Thanks for that Matt, im just eager to get it and as im ordering it from amazon I didnt want it to hold up my order if I got some other stuff with it so it helps to know roughly when its expected :)

Just to fill you in a little more, I am just adding some gorgeous terrain maps to the book and it should be out of the Studio this week.

So we're looking at about a month press time and about an October release? Sound about right?

This one I'm even more eager to see than tyhe Pirate Isles book. Pirates are cool and all, but when trying to get PCs to voluntarily board a ship, a GM has to make a overly sweet deal out of it jsut to get them up the boarding blank! (lol)

Telling them they have to fight some crazy Picts requires much less enticement....

Mongoose Old Bear said:
spawn said:

Just to fill you in a little more, I am just adding some gorgeous terrain maps to the book and it should be out of the Studio this week.

Sounds good to me, thanks for the update :) Is it still a hardcover/180 pages?

Sutek said:
So we're looking at about a month press time and about an October release? Sound about right?

This one I'm even more eager to see than tyhe Pirate Isles book. Pirates are cool and all, but when trying to get PCs to voluntarily board a ship, a GM has to make a overly sweet deal out of it jsut to get them up the boarding blank! (lol)

Telling them they have to fight some crazy Picts requires much less enticement....

Well. Perhaps my favorite character in the game, alive, is my Pirate character. Though, maybe it has something to do with my 10 years of being a sailor, who knows.

And picts squeal like pigs, and taste great with ale! See a Pict, slay it.

Perhaps a lot can be attributed to your 10 years as a sailor.

...sorry...couldn't resist... :?

spawn said:
Mongoose Old Bear said:
spawn said:

Nope, hard cover 192...

Mongoose Old Bear said:
spawn said:
Mongoose Old Bear said:

Nope, hard cover 192...

Even better :) Really looking forward to this one...

Could we have a preview of the contents of Across Thunder River? (Just to make me drool). I already have an idea of the great cover art but the teasing there http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=534&qsSeries= is too hazy.
Many thanks. :wink:

Mongoose Old Bear said:
spawn said:

So a September release is probably unlikely, then?

bobrunnicles said:
Mongoose Old Bear said:
spawn said:

So a September release is probably unlikely, then?
I don't think so. Mongoose is more accurate than a Swiss clock. :lol:
Old Bear posted this message by the end of August, so I guess the supplement probably has already gone to press.

Back