Across the Thunder River...

I think this is the question everyone is asking, wherever they are. Not just Canada. Although apparently someone in Australia has a copy. If this is true or not remains to be seen. As far as I know, it still isn't released.

Lucius said:
I think this is the question everyone is asking, wherever they are. Not just Canada. Although apparently someone in Australia has a copy. If this is true or not remains to be seen. As far as I know, it still isn't released.
I think the one in Australia was a hoax. The book isn't out yet (just look at the preview).

Got it !!! It "landed" in Quebec City, Canada yesterday !!! :)

Certainly not out in the UK. If it is out is it likely to be at the Open Day tomorrow?

Not that matters much to me now, looks like this fluitis has gotten the better of me and will keep me bedridden :(

I read here and there that some people have received "Across Thunder River". Could someone confirme the release?

It's availble in Montreal as of yesterday. I got my copy I'm in the process of going through it!

Midnight

It is for things like this that the Conan News page should be used for. It would keep fans out of the dark, somewhat.

*prepares for the falme attacks from 'loyal' mongoose fanse* :wink:

Lucius said:
It is for things like this that the Conan News page should be used for. It would keep fans out of the dark, somewhat.

*prepares for the falme attacks from 'loyal' mongoose fanse* :wink:

:p

:wink:

We have a "news" page?

Hahahah, Across the Western Ocean lolll

Friggin' good joke :D

I read all the new feats, spells etc... that's really cool !! Some people will like the new feats (Drums, Body Painting, Masks). I like it !! :D

UK guys and gals...

I just visited Infinity games site and they reckon its expected on thier doormat tomorrow (9th Nov) so I've ordered it for next day delivery :) c'mon!

The King said:
I think the one in Australia was a hoax. The book isn't out yet (just look at the preview).

How rude! I was the one in Australia and I received it two weeks ago from Mongoose. I have no idea when it is going to be released in Australia, or anywhere else for that matter, as it isn't in my local game shop yet but it surely isn't a hoax. What would you like to know about it? It's in my car so I will just have to go out into the carpark. Off the top of my head it has a map of the area, map of the towns Scandaga and Fort Kwanyara. Presitige classes, mainly for Pict warriors; Drummer in the Dark and but there is one named "Forest Runner" that is really for borders and is basically a messanger. New feats, including painted mask feats, new spells, 3 sample picts for each of a varity of tribes, toucan, turtle, alligator etc. Sample Shamans of the same. A number of new creatures including a tyrannosaurus that is worshipped by a tribe, rules for swarms and a low level campaign.

Aaron

AZZA said:
The King said:

How rude! I was the one in Australia and I received it two weeks ago from Mongoose. I have no idea when it is going to be released in Australia, or anywhere else for that matter, as it isn't in my local game shop yet but it surely isn't a hoax. What would you like to know about it? It's in my car so I will just have to go out into the carpark. Off the top of my head it has a map of the area. Presitige classes, mainly for Pict warriors but there is one named "Forest Runner" that is really for borders and is basically a messanger. New feats, including painted mask feats, new spells, 3 sample picts for each of a varity of tribes, tiger, turtle, crocodile etc. Sample Shamans of the same. A number of new creatures including a tyrannisauras(?) that is worshipped by a tribe and a low level campaign.
Aaron
I didn't mean to hurt. I was surprised that you were the only one claiming that you had received the book and you are in Australia at that. Would you live in UK or in the US I could have accepted but 2 weeks before everyone else in such a remote part of the world ( :roll: ) is quite a mystery to me. Or perhaps you do have some Mongoose stock options ? :wink:

The King said:
I didn't mean to hurt. I was surprised that you were the only one claiming that you had received the book and you are in Australia at that. Would you leave in UK or in the US I could have accepted but 2 weeks before everyone else in such a remote part of the world ( :roll: ) is quite a mystery to me. Or perhaps you do have some Mongoose stock options ? :wink:

I was only really pretending to be hurt. :D. Though I'm not pretending about the book. I actually thought it was pretty funny that my post had turned into a kind of rumor. :lol: . Anyway, I was in email contact with Mark at Mongoose Sales about getting the Atlantean edition upgrade through SOC. I got the form and added free companies and Thunder River to take advantage of already paying the $9 for one book and $4 for each extra. With the exchange rates as they are if I can get good postage cost its cheaper to buy from overseas than locally. I was expecting to get all three way down the track once they were all available but Mark messaged me that he would send the first two and free companies when it was available. Much to my delight, two weeks ago, I got my package from Mongoose with the Atlantean Edition rules and Thunder River.
Maybe I should put it on ebay quick and see how much I can get? :lol: Not that I want to get rid of it just for the profit!!
Aaron

Back