4 days till the San Francisco Area Traveller BBQ

Infojunky

Mongoose
This is an open invitation to my 1st annual Traveller BBQ/Meet-up here at Casa Gutierrez here in sunny San Lorenzo, California.

Festivities commence on Saturday, June 20th, at 14:00 (2:00pm) To continue until we can't stand it any more.....

Casa Gutierrez is a neat little suburban ranch house located at;

15756 Via Sonata, San Lorenzo California.

You can reach me at 510.962.1540.

Current head count is 20+ drop me a line if y'all plan on coming so I can make sure I have enough of everything....

Hope to see y'all the 20th of June.

Infojunky said:
This is an open invitation to my 1st annual Traveller BBQ/Meet-up here at Casa Gutierrez here in sunny San Lorenzo, California.

Festivities commence on Saturday, June 20th, at 14:00 (2:00pm) To continue until we can't stand it any more.....

Current head count is 20+ drop me a line if y'all plan on coming so I can make sure I have enough of everything....

Have you invited Doug Berry? because you should :)

Allen

Allensh said:
Infojunky said:

Have you invited Doug Berry? because you should :)

Allen

Not directly, but he is in several of the channels that I advertised it in...

Back