2300ad 10000 ton length question

stansmith

Mongoose
hello every body can someone please be kind enough to tell me the length of a 10000 ton dreadnought from mongoose 2300ad please i need the data for deck plan i plan on doing
i know it meant to be volume but i base my plans on length

thanks in advance from the happiest man on earth Stan super to the duper smith

Based on some old art done for 2320AD which showed a size comparison chart the French built dreadnoughts are about 338 meters long. This is based on the canon statistics given for the 100 meter long Kennedy class.

I hope this helps.
Benjamin

hey buddy that really helps thanks so if a dreadnought is 340 meters a frigate 90 meters
a missile cruiser 100 meters i am starting to piece it together thanks from stan

Ultimately the size is determined by whats in the ship, its shape and how you arrange the decks.

The Thorez is laid flat like a regular vessel in traveller, where as the Anjou is laid like a cake, with the main decks parallel to the direction the ship moves in.. except the internal spin section.

The Kennedy I laid out using both flat and layer decks.. reason being so it fitted the model better.
Mind you I've not check the length of the ship, so I wonder how close I got it to the 100m mark.

Think my Aconit is close to the published plans... not sure.

hey buddy just thought i would let you know when you did the Kennedy you got it spot on

i am going to do my own version of the Kennedy i know it wont be half as good as you could do it

or others but that's never bothered me i just do it for fun and as long as you do your best

you have done good

thanks for the reply from super Stan smith and his side kick Riley smith that's my cat by the way

Back