2300 In Stock ?

Ewan

Banded Mongoose
Hi

Just had a quick look at the 2300 core book page and is listed as being in stock :D

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/rpgs/traveller/2300ad/2300ad-core-rulebook.html

Ewan said:
Hi

Just had a quick look at the 2300 core book page and is listed as being in stock :D

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/rpgs/traveller/2300ad/2300ad-core-rulebook.html

Well spotted that man! :D
Now the interminable wait for it to appear in the shops..... :cry:

DW

Just to let you all know, the book is indeed in our warehouse right now, and will start shipping out next week!

Yup, took me by surprise, but 2300AD actually arrived in the UK today - and some copies have already been shipped out! The rest will be going out tomorrow.

Have to wait for payday to pick this one up. I'm sure the wife will want to see what I was working on during our Honeymoon....

G.

Just ordered a copy from Amazon in the U.S. yesterday (along with the Secrets of the Ancients reprint), and received a notice today that it has shipped! I plan to visit my account every day to track the package's progress.

On a tangential note, Kim Stanley Robinson's new novel might be of some interest to fans of the game:

51GXzIgfvnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

"The year is 2312. Scientific and technological advances have opened gateways to an extraordinary future. Earth is no longer humanity's only home; new habitats have been created throughout the solar system on moons, planets, and in between. But in this year, 2312, a sequence of events will force humanity to confront its past, its present, and its future.

The first event takes place on Mercury, on the city of Terminator, itself a miracle of engineering on an unprecedented scale. It is an unexpected death, but one that might have been foreseen. For Swan Er Hong, it is an event that will change her life. Swan was once a woman who designed worlds. Now she will be led into a plot to destroy them."

It's due out in May.

Cursed be international postal services!! It must be that I am too close to a gravitational well for the stutterwarp courier to work at maximum speed...

Back