10 years since Starship Troopers...

Rob_A

Mongoose
Hi Guys,

So, it's been 10 years since Starship Troopers was released... Is anyone still playing? Does anyone still have a collection of figures hidden away in the loft? I just got all mine out again and built the first bug for probably about 7 years. It's terrifying how long ago it was now.

I'm actually wondering if anyone would be up for a meetup? I think a lot of folks have stopped playing and sold up, but I for one would love to get together with anyone who wants to play again and maybe even have a tournament for old time's sake...

Is this something perhaps Mongoose might be interested in hosting? I don't even know if they have moved offices, but I am aware almost all the staff have changed (as with any company for that length of time)...

Cheers!
Rob

Rob_A said:
Is this something perhaps Mongoose might be interested in hosting? I don't even know if they have moved offices, but I am aware almost all the staff have changed (as with any company for that length of time)...

If a bunch of you wanted to come along for an SST Reunion, you would be more than welcome :)

I'd certainly be up for it!

I can think of a couple of others who might be. Is it worth having an Open Day alongside it? I mean, I really don't know how many folks will get involved!

I'll ask on the Facebook SST group.

Back