Traveller VTT

I am really looking forward to the Reading Modules version that Smiteworks is working on. Just to be able to open up the reference manuals and read would be nice.

I am leaning more and more towards your idea though of purchase on Smithworks or Mongoose and get a discount on the other mirror item. Having everything in PDF for easy searching and having everything in FG is the best of all worlds. Well once we(someone) converts everything over.

Jongar, the person currently developing the Roll20 MongTrav 2e character sheet is Coryphon and if you have requests or bug reports, you can use this thread to reach him: https://forum.mongoosepublishing.com/threads/roll20-traveller-2e-character-sheet-updated.124133/

Do note that he is currently on a trip and will (likely) not respond until he comes back. He has been doing splendid work on the old character sheet in recent months and has fixed bugs plus added needed features to make the sheet much better (it was rather basic before, even buggy).

Any idea on what percentage of active Mongoose Traveller games are being played with VTT?
I have a Traveller game starting that is a mixture of VTT (Fantasy Grounds) and Play by Post on a Wiki that we are building as we go.

Using PoD as our starting point but leaning heavily into the sandbox let the Travellers decide what/where/why/How the campaign goes.

The issue with the Traveller FG ruleset is that it is no longer receiving active development. Only bug fixes. The single developer for it is unable to work on it Aby longer, so it's just receiving bug fixes from the Smiteworks devs now.

Its a shame, as I would much rather use FG, but have instead opted for foundry for my Traveller VTT.
what happen to mad beard man?

I have been having fun using the Bing Image Creator AI to make Vargr Tokens. 1699667109565.jpeg

Attachments

• Vargr Token8.jpg
    Vargr Token8.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Vargr Token7.jpg
    Vargr Token7.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Vargr Token6.jpg
    Vargr Token6.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Vargr Token5.jpg
    Vargr Token5.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Vargr Token4.jpg
    Vargr Token4.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 6
  • Vargr Token3.jpg
    Vargr Token3.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Vargr Token2.jpg
    Vargr Token2.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 4
And for those concerned with copyright here is what it said on Bing. Feel free to use in your games but I better not see these for sale on the Roll20 Market place!
1699667273347.png

Jongar, the person currently developing the Roll20 MongTrav 2e character sheet is Coryphon and if you have requests or bug reports, you can use this thread to reach him: https://forum.mongoosepublishing.com/threads/roll20-traveller-2e-character-sheet-updated.124133/

Do note that he is currently on a trip and will (likely) not respond until he comes back. He has been doing splendid work on the old character sheet in recent months and has fixed bugs plus added needed features to make the sheet much better (it was rather basic before, even buggy).
Thanks Lurking Grue, I’m eyeballing the (Roll20) forums to keep abreast of things ;-)

Taking what Matt said a little further.

We've reached an agreement that I shall pick up the keyboard once more, but this time solely with MGP products.

2023 was a horrid year and I couldn't do anything VTT-wise for anyone.

The Fantasy Grounds material is all coming in-house to Mongoose (transfer from my personal account) and it will be refreshed with the 2022/23 core material. Work shall begin on this soon.

We are going to build small teams of developers for all the numerous VTTs that now exist.

So if you have the skills, have the time, and have an interest, message me and we can chat.

Taking what Matt said a little further.

We've reached an agreement that I shall pick up the keyboard once more, but this time solely with MGP products.

2023 was a horrid year and I couldn't do anything VTT-wise for anyone.

The Fantasy Grounds material is all coming in-house to Mongoose (transfer from my personal account) and it will be refreshed with the 2022/23 core material. Work shall begin on this soon.

We are going to build small teams of developers for all the numerous VTTs that now exist.

So if you have the skills, have the time, and have an interest, message me and we can chat.
LOVE this.

Both for you and for Traveller.

And for me too but that is a bit selfish ;)

Back