Wheel of Time RQ

CthulhuFnord

Mongoose
Not being a fan of the D20 version of the Wheel of Time I'm always on the lookout for systems that can support it relativly well. The last Wheel of Time "style" game I played in was diceless, not unlike Amber. Looking through the new version of RQ, particularly the magic rules makes me think it could have potential as a platform for this.

Oh, this would be nice.

Wheel of Time magic could be a problem I guess? It is so powerful and "not balanced". But if somebody will make RQ WoT I would get it immediately.

This would be a nice idea. Re: magic, I suppose that most PC magicians would have to be at apprentice level, to maintain some degree of balance, and as soon as magic enters the game you'd have to bring in a whole load of White Tower politics as well. Maybe not to everyone's taste, but would provide plenty of opportunity for schemeing and backstabbing.

SAN could be imported from Chthulu for the male magicians too - it's a proven mechanic that works, so why not?

San or maybe the Corruption rules mentioned in one of the other threads.

GbajiTheDeceiver said:
SAN could be imported from Chthulu for the male magicians too - it's a proven mechanic that works, so why not?

Back