VTT?

ottarrus

Emperor Mongoose
Does Mongoose have a setting and system package for Foundry VTT?
Or are there plans to publish one?

I've been looking into the system and didn't see it it listed. But I have been accused of being blind on more than one occasion....

To the best of my knowledge, there's only official VTT support for Fantasy Grounds.

However there's a fanmade customization for Foundry named TwodSix SF roleplaying. I've read it supports Cepheus Engine and Mongoose Traveller 1.0, but I'm not sure about 2.0. Unfortunately I don't have a link for it.

Here is the link: https://foundryvtt.com/packages/twodsix

Mongoose 2nd Ed isn't officially supported, but you can tweak some settings to make it work.

Thanks guys.
One of my players is PCS'ing [military transfer of station] in about 6 weeks and I'd like to find a way to keep the game going.

Her character is pretty extraordinary. The character never made it higher than 4th Officer as a Merchant, but was able to make it 4 terms. Some bizarre '...but you do not exit this career' results on the Events and Mishap tables. Then, when she's mustering out, she rolls 5 [FIVE] 6's in a row... the ends up with her very own A2 Far Trader FREE AND CLEAR, no payments or anything. We've named the ship 'the Windfall' :D

So I'm hoping that YTT will do a better job than R20 so we can keep the campaign alive.

Have you considered looking at Fantasy Grounds? It is the officially licensed VTT for Traveller with a whole lot of support and years of ruleset development for MGT2.

Back